The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Me too haha water become milk liquid. Haha. But not cheap ah Haha 250ml direct is 70 sgd. I shld selling at 65. Lol.
I guess a little will be enough to cleanse? Haha need test first. Then can say how much is needed

the ingredients itself is expensive... water is so far down the list, means mostly is not water unlike normal shampoo 80 to 90 percent h2o.

usage i would say same as normal like one dollar coin size (new one, or old 50 cent). but cos its more liquid as compared to shampoo, to cover the same area on your palm u need less. like it spreads out more lo. 250 ml can use quite long de. maybe same as normal 500ml shampoo

dj_flame

Reaction score
Nice sharing. Overall, this product seems to be pretty interesting. :)

But I am just wondering how did this dry-texture clay manage to give shine to the hair. Not sure if you meant petroleum as petroleum jelly but with this in it, wouldn't the texture feel more of "soft" rather than dry? Furthermore, wouldn't it add the weight to it as well as making it harder to cleanse off?
I am concuring with what the others have shared, but just to add one more point, it isnt really a dry dry clay like say, 90 degrees wax dry or dynamite clay dry.

It's more of an dry but oily clay. Like how playdough feels (not as heavy of course).

The trick with Baxter is that I can't use too much, otherwise hair will just end up flopping down - hence there is the tricky issue of weight.

Overall, I still prefer dynamite clay for the lived in, no product look though. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am concuring with what the others have shared, but just to add one more point, it isnt really a dry dry clay like say, 90 degrees wax dry or dynamite clay dry.

It's more of an dry but oily clay. Like how playdough feels (not as heavy of course).

The trick with Baxter is that I can't use too much, otherwise hair will just end up flopping down - hence there is the tricky issue of weight.

Overall, I still prefer dynamite clay for the lived in, no product look though. :)

Dynamite Clay is more dry Haha. Lighter I guess. But I like Baxter finishing more. Maybe slightly or rather stronger hold.

Bulletbreaker

Reaction score
Me too haha water become milk liquid. Haha. But not cheap ah Haha 250ml direct is 70 sgd. I shld selling at 65. Lol.
I guess a little will be enough to cleanse? Haha need test first. Then can say how much is needed

I will take 2 straight up

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will take 2 straight up

let me get it up on site first. then its a waiting game. haha

w9ocuo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.