[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asking around...
for baba using the ww set... what cube powers are u all using?
for DH using nat set + fnr what cube powers are u all using?
lastly for monk using ds set what cube powers are all using?

monk is still looking sss set.. and sss wep..

ww baba : furnace, hexing pants/leoric crown, unity/coe/obsidian
DS monk: flying dragon/furnace, leoric crown/cindercoat, rorg/coe/unity/obsidian

lol like same as barb.

Still lvl 66 on my season monk. getting to 70 tonight hopefully. :o

jimlwk

Reaction score
Oh dear... I start off as a Wiz this season. This means all the hard leveling effort wasted. Need to restart with another char.. :(

It is very interesting playstyle. Once you got Vyr set and chanoto, need to keep track of archon stacks, u are weakest at the start buulding chan stacks and strongest when u change to archon esp when the previous archon stacks still remain. My paper dps went up to 20 mil sia..

Definitely a unique playstyle and alot more work as compared to ww barb since i main barb in s3.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
It is very interesting playstyle. Once you got Vyr set and chanoto, need to keep track of archon stacks, u are weakest at the start buulding chan stacks and strongest when u change to archon esp when the previous archon stacks still remain. My paper dps went up to 20 mil sia..

Definitely a unique playstyle and alot more work as compared to ww barb since i main barb in s3.

Oh I see.. Havent try out Vyr's set yet. Last Wiz was using Tal. Will take note and try hunting for the sets to try it out.. Many thanks... :)

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bring back infinite archon.

the constant switching back and forth and dying when archon runs out is stupid, rubbish and amateur game design at its finest.

6 piece bonus as 1 second extension when u kill 1 enemy so hard meh?

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u auto gib if u enter a new area and the entrance got elite pack and ur archon on cd.

or

u also will auto gib if u enter a new area and the entrance got elite pack and ur archon runs out coz dun have any stacks to deal enough damage to kill the pack

just say'in ;)

jimlwk

Reaction score

the constant switching back and forth and dying when archon runs out is stupid, rubbish and amateur game design at its finest.

That's y u must have the Swarmi passive to keep archon stacks after it ends. About 100 stacks i have about 70 mil toughness iirc. Then with the autocast frost nova, can cc mobs and build back chan stacks to 20.
The trick is u have 20 secs to do it due to swarmi passive, do it fast and u can be beyond godlike with 2 archon stacks adding up to even 200+ for 10 secs maybe

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

given the powers now with the cube.. it maybe too OP?

jarred1223

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
asking around...
for baba using the ww set... what cube powers are u all using?
for DH using nat set + fnr what cube powers are u all using?
lastly for monk using ds set what cube powers are all using?

monk is still looking sss set.. and sss wep..

my nonseason fire ds monk cube is furnace/cindercoat/zodiac

after cube from t4 jump to t7 straight

Yeah i previously i tried full raiment and sl. Pretty good as the dashing strike can clear mobs fast. But i thought ds might get in the way of sl since both are utilizing spirit.

For this build i thought the 2 pc inna set would synergize with mantra and air ally for faster spirit regen. The 2 pc uliana would synergize with ep and gungdo gear. And the 2pc raiment would synergize with dd, fnr and sl.

Rings wise, not sure which one i would like to cube. Coe seems strong but it took me some time to get it so heart feel so sad to cube it. Lol

uh shenlong don't go with full raiment.. shenlong is generator build meaning crippling wave or others.. while raiment is dashing strike. the most is shenlong + raiment 2pc + leoric + cindercoat + magefist. generator choose fire damage.

when you mix so many set items together it doesn't really synergize because for monk you benefit from full set instead of just 2pc bonus

Last edited:

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's y u must have the Swarmi passive to keep archon stacks after it ends. About 100 stacks i have about 70 mil toughness iirc. Then with the autocast frost nova, can cc mobs and build back chan stacks to 20.
The trick is u have 20 secs to do it due to swarmi passive, do it fast and u can be beyond godlike with 2 archon stacks adding up to even 200+ for 10 secs maybe

popping back and from to and from archon is still very bad game design.

i dun understand why this generation of game designers like this type of ADD/OCD/ADHD game play.

the worst part? u need all the parts to play this build. it used to be so much simpler.

dingchao

Reaction score
Would anyone be so kind to gear me up? Just started playing seasons again. Have no one to play with though 😔

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hate to do t8 rift.. very slow killing the elites.. better go do GR35 (same like t8) but we can skip the elites and just do the whites mob and still can MORE MORE Exp and loot.

dont waste time in rift liao, just do the t1 rift to farm the key quick quick and go GR..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.