[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i get bored liao.. i prefer play solo.. wait next season when they review solo and party play..

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solo all they way so far in S4.

Broken promises and fire walkers, opt for lowbie. With lvl 46 broken promises and lvl 67 firewalkers, some <lvl70 gears, some lvl70 gears, managed to complete GR10 (T1) in 6mins. Firewalkers proc broken promises frequently. My dps jump from 200k to 700k all the time.

Now to hunt for all the keywardens, one act boss in T1 to complete chap4.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think i giving up on the game liao,
no The Flow of Eternity = GGWP =[
Stucked for too long.
DPS like **** :/

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Guys, is gear farming getting tougher...? Resort to gambling for focus ring for sometime alrdy, cost around 2k BS but still no sight of it... And Wiz is really chui. Maybe I still dunno the trick to playing Wiz.. Need help from pro Wiz player to share. And I am still farming mode for Vyr's gear. Played team rift keep getting Tal.. sigh..

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, is gear farming getting tougher...? Resort to gambling for focus ring for sometime alrdy, cost around 2k BS but still no sight of it... And Wiz is really chui. Maybe I still dunno the trick to playing Wiz.. Need help from pro Wiz player to share. And I am still farming mode for Vyr's gear. Played team rift keep getting Tal.. sigh..

When I just hit 70 also nv get vyr.. Then when doing t8 rifts, grifts 50 vyrs starts to come in..got 6 pieces some dup le, next gonna cube them into the parts I need.. Got everything needed for archon build except gems and wrist. Stats on the gears also not the best.. Hopefully enough to solo grifts 50++

Wyvern8

Reaction score
When I just hit 70 also nv get vyr.. Then when doing t8 rifts, grifts 50 vyrs starts to come in..got 6 pieces some dup le, next gonna cube them into the parts I need.. Got everything needed for archon build except gems and wrist. Stats on the gears also not the best.. Hopefully enough to solo grifts 50++

Oh I see... How about rings, amulets and weapons for Wiz..? Which particular piece should I look out for..?

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Like to seek some advise here.. Whats the expected Crit Damage, DPS required in order to survive a T7...? And also, normally achieve around which P level..?

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those who wana join louji EDMW clan prease add me colonelsoh#2992..

im in game now~

i still noob noob can carry if you new to seasonal.

i pway T6-T8 / Grift 35 non stop

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like to seek some advise here.. Whats the expected Crit Damage, DPS required in order to survive a T7...? And also, normally achieve around which P level..?

If you can clear a rift in 3 mins thats the standard at any level, just adjust yourself if you're slower or faster.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally! The Flow of Eternity.
1000 Death Breaths well farmed.
Still got 800++ to use for my weapons, hopefully a Ancient Lion Fist or Ancient Fist of Az'turrasq

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.