[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

jimlwk

Reaction score
Oh I see... How about rings, amulets and weapons for Wiz..? Which particular piece should I look out for..?

Vyr's pretty standard for their build. Rings are just coe/unity and Halo. Ammy wise I highly recommend Mara's. Damn sian.. Failed gr 60 by 10 secs, tio Ghom and dun have mara.. If got sure gg.. Also lack ancient weapon :(

jimlwk

Reaction score
Like to seek some advise here.. Whats the expected Crit Damage, DPS required in order to survive a T7...? And also, normally achieve around which P level..?

Just complete a full set (6 set) and you can do t6 already.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian....
Now i can solo Grift 50, top 1000th rank monk need Grift 60
Never ending!!!

But think i can take a break from the game already. Got all the items i need, just need upgrade stuff to Ancients only...

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Almost a jackpot?
jIPFSnl.png

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Er.. I havent really played with the cube. Is there any recipe combination for each equip it will generate..? Tks...

I mean conversion from rare to leg.. Any pattern to take note...?

Last edited:

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Er.. I havent really played with the cube. Is there any recipe combination for each equip it will generate..? Tks...

All recipes are visible, just press the book icon next to the transmute button. Upgrade rare to leg requires 50 of while, blue and yellow mats + 25 death breaths.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The quin's not the imba one. The other build with leroic's crown is better imo.

Still strong enough for us to rush through the Grift. But then again, it's not even Grift 60+ :/ Maybe that's why i can't see the difference.
Without a healing monk, the whole group takes dmg, cannot "speed run", no grouping up of monsters.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u did not play with the cube...? its the best thing of the update.. now cala or what not is not that hard to get anymore...
they dont really have a pattern.. but legs.. pretty much narrow down to that few.. so?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.