Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsuoto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just open a dash account, it says wait for my dash easy saving to be open, what is that? How do I transfer money into it, can do online transfer from other banks?

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just open a dash account, it says wait for my dash easy saving to be open, what is that? How do I transfer money into it, can do online transfer from other banks?

Dash easy is just like any other bank deposit account.

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I dunno how that works, so do I have to open one and how do I link to the dash account then?

Your Dash account will appear alongside your other SCB accounts like settlement accounts when you log in to online banking.

The bank will do the linking.

You can use FAST to transfer funds from your ocbc/Posb/other bank accounts.

natsuoto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your Dash account will appear alongside your other SCB accounts like settlement accounts when you log in to online banking.

The bank will do the linking.

You can use FAST to transfer funds from your ocbc/Posb/other bank accounts.

Thanks, I'll login to my scb acct later to see..

Gaara1989

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought a stock at 0.022. with stop loss placed at 0.019. However, when the stock broke 20c and the buy/sell become 0.019/0.02. how come SCB never activate the SL? is there a prob wif e system> ?:s11:

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When open SCB securities acc, it is a must to open a eSaver acc as well and is there any min deposit?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i bought a stock at 0.022. with stop loss placed at 0.019. However, when the stock broke 20c and the buy/sell become 0.019/0.02. how come SCB never activate the SL? is there a prob wif e system> ?:s11:
There is a queue to fill. If you see the price falls to 0.018 and your stop loss not filled, then that would be an issue.

When open SCB securities acc, it is a must to open a eSaver acc as well and is there any min deposit?

I don't think eSaver is a must(can use Dash instead) but some members here said the people at SCB replies that it is a must.
I didn't deposit anything when I opened my eSaver but that was 3 years ago. Just to be safe, you deposit $100 lor.

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think eSaver is a must(can use Dash instead) but some members here said the people at SCB replies that it is a must.
I didn't deposit anything when I opened my eSaver but that was 3 years ago. Just to be safe, you deposit $100 lor.

ic.. I'm fine as long as they dun need min like $500 or $1000 deposit.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Their officer might say it is a must but dash easy account can be used to fund the trading account. So I am not sure if they are out there to cheat customer or just purely uninformed.

ic.. I'm fine as long as they dun need min like $500 or $1000 deposit.

Even for opening account? Or can deposit later when account is set up already?

When I opened mine, there is no need for a immediate deposit of $1000 for account opening. But you will get punished by the fall below fee of $5, so you will guai guai deposit :s22:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
When I opened mine, there is no need for a immediate deposit of $1000 for account opening. But you will get punished by the fall below fee of $5, so you will guai guai deposit :s22:

Afaik, it's based on ADB so can deposit on other days as long as overall over the month is at least $1k then.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OCBC 360 is good for the bonus interest rate, people who opened it would gladly park their liquid cash there.

To charge a monthly service fee is a total no go. Not seen before in SG

SCB esaver also has bonus interest rate and the conditions are simpler so the interest is also lesser lor.

OCBC 360 fall below fee and SCB fall below fee is charged everywhere?
POSB also have $500 min fall below fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.