Standard Chartered - Only Online Trading in town with no minimum commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SCB esaver also has bonus interest rate and the conditions are simpler so the interest is also lesser lor.

OCBC 360 fall below fee and SCB fall below fee is charged everywhere?
POSB also have $500 min fall below fee?

Hehe, most people just have both to rotate 'fresh funds'

Nono I am not talking about fall below fee. It is monthly service fee, they charge you no matter what, monthly!

They introduced it along with the new monthly fall below fee on 28 AUG.

Can refer to here.

Last edited:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hehe, most people just have both to rotate 'fresh funds'

Nono I am not talking about fall below fee. It is monthly service fee, they charge you no matter what, monthly!

They introduced it along with the new monthly fall below fee on 28 AUG.

Can refer to here.

OIC. But not applicable to eSaver or Dash right because I'm not using the others.
And yes, I rotate here and there, everybody knows lar. :D

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OIC. But not applicable to eSaver or Dash right because I'm not using the others.
And yes, I rotate here and there, everybody knows lar. :D

Applicable to Esaver lah. Need maintain $1000

af7680

Reaction score
scb trading account

Dear all,
I recently submitted scb trading account but fcy settlement accounts are ready in internet banking but when i click "online trading" , the page stills asks me if i want to submit application to open a account or something.
do you know whats wrong?

and I see all fcy settlement accounts opened and ready but i dont see securities trading account...
will it have it later also?

thank you

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
I recently submitted scb trading account but fcy settlement accounts are ready in internet banking but when i click "online trading" , the page stills asks me if i want to submit application to open a account or something.
do you know whats wrong?

and I see all fcy settlement accounts opened and ready but i dont see securities trading account...
will it have it later also?

thank you

Not sure what you are saying.

When you click online trading, it request you to submit application to open a account? Perhaps your account isn't set up right yet?

No SSA account? Only FCY SSA?

When did you apply? Wait 2 weeks perhaps?

13luetooth

Reaction score
Perisher,

Can share the rotation that u rotates ur funds to earn the interest in various bank accounts ?

J3333

Reaction score
You need to search through this thread, it was answered not long ago here, perhaps within 10 pages.

I know it doesn't have in year 2011. Is there any update or good news on trading on mobile? I tried even with online banking using mobile phone, I can't trade

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.