[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yesterday was a mat run... with at least 500 mats..
ran with delay kor.. box kor .. and loba lor..
all very pro...

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah 100 ordy?!
i think only 50 or less..
no leg how to cube?
need to run act 1-5 like 100 times at least to get that amount of mats..

easy what. just run t7 that's it. split bounty very fast one. assuming u want to cube 100 just run 13 times. that's it.

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well now a days... not easy to find ppl split bounty on ns... in the clan or friends..

bo bian. some pple like me prefer the fresh start on seasons. my clan has like 100 pple online at one time. now starting secondary clan.

r3b0rn

Reaction score
sSa1iXc.jpg

I picked these 2 up, what build should this be?!

zensushi

Reaction score
Diablo 3 is fun again! :Þ

Just found out how to do Bounty runs.

& a guide on setup for a decent WD.

Now levelling up quite fast! :Þ

Wyvern8

Reaction score
u did not play with the cube...? its the best thing of the update.. now cala or what not is not that hard to get anymore...
they dont really have a pattern.. but legs.. pretty much narrow down to that few.. so?

Wah, my eyes got stamps. I didnt realise, just blindly levelling, farm and gamble. Tonight I try. So just cube leg+materials ans then thats it..? Any max level for cube attributes..? Or you can just go on cubing... ? Wah seh, so I miss out all the fun. Haiz.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, my eyes got stamps. I didnt realise, just blindly levelling, farm and gamble. Tonight I try. So just cube leg+materials ans then thats it..? Any max level for cube attributes..? Or you can just go on cubing... ? Wah seh, so I miss out all the fun. Haiz.

No limit as long as you got the mats.
Rare > Legendaries can be Ancient
Legendaries rerolling can be Ancient
Set Armor converting cannot be Ancient.

haidoz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any edmw guild around? just start a week ago and looking for people to run with. #arcturius1369

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just keep running act 1-5 ... then keep the rare items that u wan or need to cube.. like 1 hand wand = snake head
1 hand cross bow = cala and the list goes on..

boxsurat

Reaction score
deepblue, don't forget to invite me to do bounty. do bounty with you heng one. 2x bandit shrine in 1 run.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
deepblue, don't forget to invite me to do bounty. do bounty with you heng one. 2x bandit shrine in 1 run.

haha.. okok box.. yes that run took about 40 mins.. LOL..
yesterday i played abit with loba the rest was not around.
and u forgotten to add.. still got one gob rift.. ahha

boxsurat

Reaction score
better roll them with the cube its faster..

hopefully can get ancient with lesser time when reroll stats. it's very expensive to reroll stats.
once i tried to reroll yang's bow 4x and still can't get ancient.
in the end i got it after I converted about 100 rare bows.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.