[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the f, play bounty and the flow of eternity dropped, ancient some more, to cube or not to cube...

orcy93

Reaction score
how to join clan edmw ah? Bnet ID: orcy#4530

I have post a join clan request on bnet.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Of course. I don't like leechers too unless I know u and is willing to help u too. Now still ok as people don't care. U try season start that day people that just ding 70 go join pub t6. The feel is quite dulan one

Sent from sinkieland using GAGT

I was thinking, when a new season start, everyone will be starting from 0. Hence, I think its quite normal that you may get to join a super high end party game. Unless, 3 out of 4, are super low, potential leecher, then I think, maybe yes, will need to vote out. Otherwise, just proceed and enjoy the game. If you can help to level the lower level player, then help, else, you also can leave the game to join other game till you find your "Dream Team"... But that's just my thots.. :D

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cube lol.
Don't think there's any good spec using 2H Daibo now.

Cubed, the 46% cooldown on SSS is useless depsite the 4100white damage. Sibei pity, ancient for a ultra rare daibo. Now missing Restraint, FoA, belt, gungdo and madstone to complete the built.

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was thinking, when a new season start, everyone will be starting from 0. Hence, I think its quite normal that you may get to join a super high end party game. Unless, 3 out of 4, are super low, potential leecher, then I think, maybe yes, will need to vote out. Otherwise, just proceed and enjoy the game. If you can help to level the lower level player, then help, else, you also can leave the game to join other game till you find your "Dream Team"... But that's just my thots.. :D

If I'm high enough level to be 1 shotting everything (excluding Rift bosses), i wouldn't mind ppl leeching. But if it takes the party 30seconds to kill a pack of elites already, i wouldn't want a leecher inside lol.

Yep, since the start of Season 4.

Cubed, the 46% cooldown on SSS is useless depsite the 4100white damage. Sibei pity, ancient for a ultra rare daibo. Now missing Restraint, FoA, belt, gungdo and madstone to complete the built.

Good luck! Transmute more rares > Legendaries and hope for the best. I'd rather transmute rings though, cause damn Kadala needs 100 shards for 1 ring :/ compared to 25 for other armors.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course. I don't like leechers too unless I know u and is willing to help u too. Now still ok as people don't care. U try season start that day people that just ding 70 go join pub t6. The feel is quite dulan one

Sent from sinkieland using GAGT

Haiz... Me too.. Thought I was the only one that got frequent vote out. Yes, agree they screen thru your char level, gear. There was once I was still farming for jewels, one player mentioned where are your jewels. And when I mentioned still accumulating for jewels upgrade, straight away Kena kick. Then in another case, in the game, bounties, I simply reject the quest for Boss, because I was busy clearing elites, also Kena kick. I was thinking, nowadays, player seems to have zero tolerance...

1% chance of getting my Ancient fist weapon :X

Depends la, if you're Paragon level 1 and go join T6 straight when most of them also P100 only, most likely get kicked one.

Just played with Highwei today i think, the Monk right?

i am not para 1.. i am para 80+...
i for one.. nv kick anyone bcoz of their para lv.. i only kick ppl for just standing around..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone wants to farm ns bounty mats.. please join later tonight.. i need alot of mats looking to farm togather./

Wyvern8

Reaction score
If I'm high enough level to be 1 shotting everything (excluding Rift bosses), i wouldn't mind ppl leeching. But if it takes the party 30seconds to kill a pack of elites already, i wouldn't want a leecher inside lol.

Yah, thats true... Agree with you.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ancestors' Grace if cube, will still be destroyed ?:s11:

This item cannot be cubed. Some other item like Corrupted Ashbringer also cannot be cubed. You can see all cubable items from the Kanai's cube passive slots.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.