Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smell like cooking oil to me. Hahaha
I thought use qs can become Beckham. End up become becksai

tumblr_m4k5vxvIBD1r6ubhho1_400.gif

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thinking of ordering Morris Motley from the Aussie shop and ship here, anyone interested to buy tgt? pm me please. thanks.

I see. But if I order in bulk it will be cheaper hehe

i shared a few of the bros here before and we are thinking of ordering spare to keep as my friend is coming back from aussie soon. Shipping is cheaper (10 AUD to Aussie instead of 20 AUD to SG). I'm not looking to earn middleman fee. So if you interested or anyone interested to share shipping of Morris Motley products can PM me.

Cheers!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got this in from Japan. Shisedo fuente shampoo.
It's said to prevent and reduce hair loss. Gonna try it and give review.
Smell like salon or chio bu scent. If proven good. Will consider to bring them in

B4C8C476-E497-48ED-937D-A0477176559D_zpsgfb3jkdq.jpg

reveton28

Reaction score
Hi guys, any shampoo to recommend for itchy & oily scalp? Tend to feel itchy under the sun. And have a bit of pimples on the back of my hair which seems to be sensitive for that particular area...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, any shampoo to recommend for itchy & oily scalp? Tend to feel itchy under the sun. And have a bit of pimples on the back of my hair which seems to be sensitive for that particular area...

Not a pro at this but can try tea tree shampoo.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried the above shiseido shampoo.
Smells heavenly!
When you try to lather it, instantly your hair will feel very thick and gao.
Able to cleanse properly after a entire day out at jb and with all the haze going on.
This shampoo is formulated to help prevent hair loss. Also helps to thicken hair roots and hair itself. (Stated on the site)

After rinsing off with water, can feel my hair slightly thicker with slight volume. Or maybe I have too much hair.

But prevent hair loss would be something to start with.

Rotating this with my blind Barber shampoo.
Should be good.

Shall bring in a couple to test market. Prices shld be close to blind Barber but 300ml. Made in Japan.
Not China. Lol

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2qtelar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.