[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

xhm_88

Reaction score
starhub user here, having high ping and difficulty logging into bnet. Load up my VPN and ping goes back to 200ms+

iridiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably only boutique Internet users like viewquest/ myrepublic won't have any problems with latency

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Latency is back to normal for me what about you all?

Edit: nvm it is still freaking lagging

Wyvern8

Reaction score
I have give up trying to login for now. Me also on Starhub. Guess its service provider issue. Haiz... There goes my weekend.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah...I think a lot of us quite shock to know M1 is routed to Starhub after doing tracert..

zensushi

Reaction score
StarHub fibre subscriber.
In Woodlands.
Cannot even connect on BattleNet...

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you guys are aware. Starhub will perform their scheduled maintenance this coming monday at 2am to 6am. Hopefully they fix it before their maintenance.

idiots

Reaction score
stunned like vegetable also come out in the diablo3 forum. Somemore from edmw 1...later AM suan us poor English.. lolz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.