[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

promise

Reaction score
wah sian, gone to sleep hoping that the issue will be solved by this morning but now cannot even log in the launcher :s13:

tytr

Reaction score
Update folks...
Please try to log into the D3 game.
It is working for me now!

Good luck folks!

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Guys... I have a question on Cubing. For example, I cube Nilfur Boots, equip its effects, then I equip my gear with also Nilfur boots, will the effect stack togther in the game..?

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys... I have a question on Cubing. For example, I cube Nilfur Boots, equip its effects, then I equip my gear with also Nilfur boots, will the effect stack togther in the game..?

nooooooooooooooo. man this has been said many times. no double dipping. :vijayadmin:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes it does!
If u use the leonric helm it also doubles the cool down of the socket

muddle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bluff la. Cubed crudest boot and wearing it at the same time doesn't give me 4 allies. Lol

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like to seek advice.

For Wiz, what are the gear to cube to enhance the overall performance in terms of DPS, Crit chance, Crit Dmg..? Or other gear where Wiz player would normally cube and equip with..? Many thanks..

simple.. cube everything.. talk later.. LOL..

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u OP liao dont wanna play with noobs like me liao la

i where got OP??? please...
dont play so late.. i will go off at 12am max daily..
later u come in la.. i need to bounty too... and loba also.. and box

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.