The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the surfactants used are all quite mild with different effectiveness against different types of dirt. the only other alternative would be to use sls imo. i bet the company wanted to have sls-free shampoo thats why they chose to use 3 much milder surfactants... or you could always use cleansing oils! hahaha
Ya i guess so. Or maybe advert strategy?

Sent from the mrt tunnel using GAGT

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for hair products to use in the morning as I don't shampoo in the morning and it gets quite oily..

Thanks for recommending!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
nope. Currently using Khiel's Amino acid shampoo

can go watson's try out (like kope abit behind the shelves :s8:). not very ex. batiste is the brand i am using. its like this hairspray thingy that has like rice flour inside to help absorb oil. is perfect for your dun shower in the morning situation. obviously u cant use this to substitute a proper shampoo

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i dont really know that much, but what i know is those chemicals/surfactants same as those cheap shampoo cos cheaper ingredients. But i ish not sure if it directly correlates with the "quality" of the shampoo.

ahh. i don't know much. but as far as i see, the quality is quite solid.

from end consumer. haha makes my hair feels soft and "thick"

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking for hair products to use in the morning as I don't shampoo in the morning and it gets quite oily..

Thanks for recommending!

shampoo la. haha use a milder one.

i always shampoo, cannot stand without shampoo.
personal hygiene and preference haha:s12:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for reference, modern conditioner ingredients work in the span of seconds.

realised that too, i thought supposed to leave in 2-3mins but my hair stylist use hair conditioner, massage less than 1 min, rinse away already.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What i specifically mean ish those ginseng extract la, horny goat weed extract la, morrocan argan oil la, flower extract la and whatnot, a few seconds can absorb all? O.O technology...

why not? i think it doesn't absorb fully but it will take effect over a span of time.
that's why they advertise as 30 days or 60 days period, to see changes.

medicine also what, must take 2-3 days before take effect and that is digest by your body somemore.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think from what i learn was if the shampoo makes your scalp more oily, it means the shampoo could be too clean or strong thus it forces your scalp to come out with more oil..

probably. so need to change to a mild gentle shampoo.

maybe kanebo vogne will help or go look for gentle shampoo :s12:

dj_flame

Reaction score
Guy who shampoos twices daily with Avalon Organics Biotin here - I don't use a lot, maybe a dollar coin amount. Plus a conditioner every 4-5 days.

And I have frizz-free, matte and healthy looking hair. :)

Genetics I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.