Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Splitting up your orders means more boxes. CGW charges round up to per 500g. all under one parcel would be better / less hassle.

yeah i guess so, but my item is a lot for the 2 orders, if ships both back at once probably would be hit by gst.

so not sure wat would be a appropriate way to handle it...

That's because HSG is CGW. just a different website but same company.

ah i see, just saw the " powered by comgateway " label...

weeds

Reaction score
Well, just an update here on comgateway.

Went to sort out refund with the merchant and check with them if they have received the parcels back, they responded that they have not received any returns and didn't generate any prepaid UPS label for any returns. It has been more than 7 days comgateway has said they had returned all the parcels back.

Went to comgateway and ask for tracking numbers of the returns, they are not able to provide me.

Found similar case as mine, though they are 2 years ago.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/r...linx-comgateway-2077942-124.html#post74856705

I have use several forwarders, and did not counter any issue. This is the first time I am using comgateway and encounter this.

Comgateway maybe keeping goods for themselves, I not sure, I just want to advise users how they are handling their parcels when using comgateway, and not have any issue and lose money like me.

Its okay for end-users to purchase. But my advice for business users who have unexplainable way of purchasing goods, because they need to purchase products in bulk
1) to avoid gst, hence the needs to split orders
2) qty limitation by merchant
3) many other reason, etc.
hence the multiple same type of orders, is to avoid forwarder like comgateway.

Last edited:

zodiac21

Reaction score
Well, just an update here on comgateway.

Went to sort out refund with the merchant and check with them if they have received the parcels back, they responded that they have not received any returns and didn't generate any prepaid UPS label for any returns. It has been more than 7 days comgateway has said they had returned all the parcels back.

Went to comgateway and ask for tracking numbers of the returns, they are not able to provide me.

Found similar case as mine, though they are 2 years ago.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/r...linx-comgateway-2077942-124.html#post74856705

I have use several forwarders, and did not counter any issue. This is the first time I am using comgateway and encounter this.

Comgateway maybe keeping goods for themselves, I not sure, I just want to advise users how they are handling their parcels when using comgateway, and not have any issue and lose money like me.

Its okay for end-users to purchase. But my advice for business users who have unexplainable way of purchasing goods, because they need to purchase products in bulk
1) to avoid gst, hence the needs to split orders
2) qty limitation by merchant
3) many other reason, etc.
hence the multiple same type of orders, is to avoid forwarder like comgateway.

Hi weeds, although doing business. One account can also do the job.

But since you are stuck in the mudpool now.
My recommendation is that you may want to escalate this to the next level Police or CASE association on the following grounds.

(1) You have provided proof to comgateway and justify that the purchase is done using legit monies.

(2) Does Comgateway have proof that you fraud or based on SUSPECTED. Unless they have evidence, they should not have reason to hold your goods.

(3) They have been dodging the issue and no return label generated and no return tracking number.

Basically, the goods cannot disappear in thin air. Most likely it is still sitting at the warehouse since the merchant did not say they received the returned items.

And comgateway need to be questionable for the losses.

Reaction score
suggestion to ship dog food.
looking to ship liquid products any courier able to ship via sea?

weeds

Reaction score
Hi weeds, although doing business. One account can also do the job.

But since you are stuck in the mudpool now.
My recommendation is that you may want to escalate this to the next level Police or CASE association on the following grounds.

(1) You have provided proof to comgateway and justify that the purchase is done using legit monies.

(2) Does Comgateway have proof that you fraud or based on SUSPECTED. Unless they have evidence, they should not have reason to hold your goods.

(3) They have been dodging the issue and no return label generated and no return tracking number.

Basically, the goods cannot disappear in thin air. Most likely it is still sitting at the warehouse since the merchant did not say they received the returned items.

And comgateway need to be questionable for the losses.

Hi zodiac,

Comgateway does not have proof that my account is fraud. I believe they just based on suspect. They mentioned that my merchant contacted them and believe my accounts are compromised. Comgateway said that they have returned my parcels to my merchant.

I have contacted my merchant and check with them, they did not demand any return from comgateway. My merchant has not received any parcels back from them.

One or multiple accounts is not important, having doing this for long terms, we have our reasoning for doing this, and definitely not any fraud involve.

The anger is at the start, when they say my account compromise and return goods back to merchant. Tell me to liaise with merchant for refund.

Now is smoke from my head, as Comgateway lied that they return the goods, when my merchant did not receive any goods back (about 14 days already), and they could not even provide me any tracking number. Without this information, I am unable to liaise with merchant for refund.

Emailed to the CEO, no response from him, or he don't even care at all. Offer to meet them office face to face to discuss this isuse, no sincerity from them to resolve it.

Going CASE or police will be the last step, as hopefully, I want to resolve this peacefully before escalating to the next level.

Last edited:

h0bbes

Reaction score
Just realised CGW/HSG has raised their shipping rates :( With the strengthened USD, it's now costing quite a lot more to ship the same weight compared to a few months ago.

feist_

Reaction score
Just realised CGW/HSG has raised their shipping rates :( With the strengthened USD, it's now costing quite a lot more to ship the same weight compared to a few months ago.

hmm you're right. looks like GSHIP and 65daigou are cheepcheep.
meanwhile vpost is right down the middle in terms of price, and CGW/blinx are abit more ex due to strong USD.

i did a quick comparison below, but it excludes things like insurance. so far CGW (for me) is the most slack on claims, and fastest.. but vPost you can sneak things in past them. borderlinx is... depends on their mood. they called a $20 necklace "jewellery" once.. and banned me from shipping it.

oh well hope this helps!

IwrJgva.png

h0bbes

Reaction score
meanwhile vpost is right down the middle in terms of price, and CGW/blinx are abit more ex due to strong USD.

i did a quick comparison below, but it excludes things like insurance. so far CGW (for me) is the most slack on claims, and fastest.. but vPost you can sneak things in past them. borderlinx is... depends on their mood. they called a $20 necklace "jewellery" once.. and banned me from shipping it.

oh well hope this helps!

Cool, thanks! This reminds me to update my Excel template as well, been using it to keep track of my purchases and shipping costs.

Only tried BLinx once when there was a discount code and found them too ex so I've been using CGW/HSG faithfully. Quite pleased with their service but they're almost the same price as BLinx now :( Perhaps I'll try BLinx again.

zodiac21

Reaction score

oh well hope this helps!

IwrJgva.png

Thumbs up for the hard work. The excel table tells everything.
I am using GShipExpress for my loots shipment.
Response time is good. No issue so far.

zodiac21

Reaction score
Hi zodiac,

Comgateway does not have proof that my account is fraud. I believe they just based on suspect. They mentioned that my merchant contacted them and believe my accounts are compromised. Comgateway said that they have returned my parcels to my merchant.

I have contacted my merchant and check with them, they did not demand any return from comgateway. My merchant has not received any parcels back from them.

One or multiple accounts is not important, having doing this for long terms, we have our reasoning for doing this, and definitely not any fraud involve.

The anger is at the start, when they say my account compromise and return goods back to merchant. Tell me to liaise with merchant for refund.

Now is smoke from my head, as Comgateway lied that they return the goods, when my merchant did not receive any goods back (about 14 days already), and they could not even provide me any tracking number. Without this information, I am unable to liaise with merchant for refund.

Emailed to the CEO, no response from him, or he don't even care at all. Offer to meet them office face to face to discuss this isuse, no sincerity from them to resolve it.

Going CASE or police will be the last step, as hopefully, I want to resolve this peacefully before escalating to the next level.

You can try your luck, but I doubt CGW will listen to your request. Based on my past experience, they will not response to you and hopefully you give up chasing them...

You can try giving them 1 more week before you decide to report to the police or CASE.

After hearing your case, CGW is a BIG NO GO for me..
Such a dishonest company.

feist_

Reaction score
Thumbs up for the hard work. The excel table tells everything.
I am using GShipExpress for my loots shipment.
Response time is good. No issue so far.

i signed up but dont dare to, since you're technically the only person i hear of using it leh. so do they use DHL?

for the record CGW works well for me. they've been very fast and responsive so far, and will go the extra mile to help me pack my stuff into one box according to my instructions. then again, i only use one name in my transactions. :x

borderlinx is my provider for UK stuff. they're okay except for the obviously South Asian CS who don't always use logic.

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if CGW or Borderlinx will work with Nudie Jeans online shop?

weeds

Reaction score
i signed up but dont dare to, since you're technically the only person i hear of using it leh. so do they use DHL?

for the record CGW works well for me. they've been very fast and responsive so far, and will go the extra mile to help me pack my stuff into one box according to my instructions. then again, i only use one name in my transactions. :x

borderlinx is my provider for UK stuff. they're okay except for the obviously South Asian CS who don't always use logic.

There are quite a number of people in HWZ including myself using GShipExpress as well. My experience with them is so far great, no cork up or anything.

weeds

Reaction score
Nope! :) No size restrictions.

If you need a shipping weight estimate from comGateway, do pop over to our website and use Live Quote.

Hello comgateway, you ask me to provide you the information through PM so that you can take a look. I provided 7 days ago, you read, but no reply?

y2tt

Reaction score
charges on myuscom

hi all,

made a mistake by shipping via myus, 3.1kg, they charging me 52usd.
goods received.

but payment held as i received a new card and they couldnt charge to my card as records with them was the card expired.

send email to kpkb, they gave another 10% at 47usd.

what if i do not allow my bank to pay them. will they do anything?

did not realised this thread much earlier. usually ship via CGW, and usually charges at not more than 32usd as per table of comparisons earlier.

zodiac21

Reaction score
Hi avault1810,

But I am not sure your us shipping company is a good catch.. 1st, 50% promotion is till 31 May. Take note that discount is a bonus and is not a GIVEN. Company can cut off at any point.

For me, I prefer to look at facts and figures. And if you compare your recommendation myus.com, this is the one I would be fainted by the price.

Based on a 5 kg parcel calculation, here are the shipping cost comparison
(in order of cost)

GShipExpress - USD$34.84
Comgateway - USD$41.05
Vpost - SGD$58.90 (USD$43.62)
MyUSA - USD$80.97 (2.32x more costly than gship, way off scale)

Even myusa with 50% discount is only at USD$40 odd, which got to remain forever in order to use it. If one fine day, the promotion terminates, guess I will be stuck with shipment that need to pay EXTREMELY HIGH cost.

Big NO NO for me.

Hi y2tt,

Please read my review on myusa on thread. I submit the post to study myusa and the cost is almost 2 times higher as compared to GShipExpress, comgateway and vpost.

y2tt

Reaction score
Thanks realised it too late. gae kiang on trying myus.

my question to senior guys here, if i insist not to pay, will they do anything to pursue? i already gotten my items already but payment not made. hahaha...

Should i just heck care them? Not willing to pay them.

THanks for the information. Will stick to CGW or try the cheaper alternatives shared in this thread moving forward.

Hi y2tt,

Please read my review on myusa on thread. I submit the post to study myusa and the cost is almost 2 times higher as compared to GShipExpress, comgateway and vpost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.