[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

simplemiii

Reaction score
Icic. I din know sg player all play america server. Created one on asia server, looks like need to replay liao haha.

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the advice... :)

Just feeling a bit embarrassed when joining a public game. Other player see my p level higher them, but in GR, they touch and go, I just got a touch and gg.. Haha... :)

Going to try out a monk this weekend... Admire those monks. Like to try how it feels to touch and go.. Hehehe...:)

Vulpix

Reaction score
Hai, I run a guild as well and I can totally understand the problems with running a guild in D3. I really just wish there was more to do to encourage players to group up in D3. Partying in a group is fun and all, but there's no real motivator when you are already geared up in ancient gear.

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lai add me leh XxKittxX#6941 ... most of the time solo due to clan I joined rather inactive..lolz.. currently playing WD for S4

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yap..tend to agree on your opinion..:)

Hai, I run a guild as well and I can totally understand the problems with running a guild in D3. I really just wish there was more to do to encourage players to group up in D3. Partying in a group is fun and all, but there's no real motivator when you are already geared up in ancient gear.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they should hide the plvl so that everyone can play together without feels demorized by the gaps.. this is why we dont show out pay cheque to out colleague

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i wana play group but go in all season players..:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.