[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would have taken skill dmg, but carn skill dmg does not coincide with darts or fetish army.:vijayadmin:

that's the thing with reduced cdr, only spirit walk and piranha will really benefit from it since grasp of the dead is 4s liao, and voodoo is reduced by attacking anyway. so I'm not sure if it is still that useful.

guess i'll stick to ruby for paragon farming ba, since I'm only plvl240.:(

You want to cast as often as u can to keep the zuni buff up and also to slow the mobs down. cdr is pretty important.

Akky85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hai, I run a guild as well and I can totally understand the problems with running a guild in D3. I really just wish there was more to do to encourage players to group up in D3. Partying in a group is fun and all, but there's no real motivator when you are already geared up in ancient gear.

There's always a better ancient gears out there. :s13::s13:

Unless you are really that damm lucky to get all the preferred stats and all perfect rolls. :(

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You want to cast as often as u can to keep the zuni buff up and also to slow the mobs down. cdr is pretty important.

I see, cause I felt that reducing like 1.2s for spirit walk isn't that big of a difference.:s13:

Anyway guys, is t6 still the usual for farming bounties and normal rifts? Seems to be able to find games quicker in t6.

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ytd jin touched.. Pug games barb gime furnace to cube it.

Finally can clear solo seasonal Grift51 but timing 11min............ Think that's it for me.

Waifu been complaining I game too much more than fishing. So time to fish more less pewpew

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

simplemiii

Reaction score
If I were to play with my GF, Monk and which class will be a good combination? Is it DH?

Last edited:

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why bolang add me? :)

tried out some of the recommended Monk build and now at least I can do T5 at ease..T6 will struggle a little..but my gear really chui...

I am in EPI clan, mostly singaporean..but dunno how I get into the clan in the first place..anyone from EPI here also?
know the clan members for years but haven't met any of them...

epi hmmmm
box is in the clan~~~
hellice..

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
Casual HC Player here, anyone else playing seasonal hc can add me... Quasar#6370.. Can PL together ;)

hAHaPiG

Reaction score
any regular players? can add me and we can share gear together. mostly I play hota barb and regen monk.

Dervin#6777

colonelsoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Came in to huat.. Off topic:

qIqAZGZ.jpg

Short luring session break from diablo.

Sent from Xiaomi Note Pro using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.