[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But R2 will have more support online in terms of getting kits and emblems to import right? I mean seeing how most of the pes forums are mostly full of R1 and R2 users making all the OFs for past PS3 versions...

Sorry this is my first year playing on PS4, still unsure which version to get

this time round the image files are region free, so anyone can just import over. Will do that when I have time.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But R2 will have more support online in terms of getting kits and emblems to import right? I mean seeing how most of the pes forums are mostly full of R1 and R2 users making all the OFs for past PS3 versions...

Sorry this is my first year playing on PS4, still unsure which version to get

Best is get the R3 since you'll be playing with the Asians, with a chance of playing Europeans this year since we're able to access their servers this time.

Easy steps to fix up those logos/emblems/kits

Download all from here with more coming. :)
http://www.pesworld.co.uk/2015/09/pes-world-pes-2016-premier-league-pack.html

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After deliberating between fifa and pes and trying both demos.. I will be getting pes this year. It will be a huge change after playing fifa since fifa10. But i feel this year's version of pes is a huge step up and better gameplay experience.

Give a try, for those considering!

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After deliberating between fifa and pes and trying both demos.. I will be getting pes this year. It will be a huge change after playing fifa since fifa10. But i feel this year's version of pes is a huge step up and better gameplay experience.

Give a try, for those considering!

you're not alone in thinking this way. Many has converted or will be getting both for this year. :s34:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.