AMA : I am a Gogovan driver

CPL_Raju

Banned
Reaction score
I'm on rocketuncle for the past 4 months.. at first jobs were rare as some fkers will just camp and grab all e jobs.. nowadays glut of deliveries.. also noticed that the rates went down liao.. not so attractive anymore..

Delivered many interesting items, from incense paper, joss sticks to graduation photos..

EightTales

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on rocketuncle for the past 4 months.. at first jobs were rare as some fkers will just camp and grab all e jobs.. nowadays glut of deliveries.. also noticed that the rates went down liao.. not so attractive anymore..

Delivered many interesting items, from incense paper, joss sticks to graduation photos..
Ya sia last time the jobs really disappear faster than the notification can ring.

Now a lot of jobs but how to earn. East to West ~$7, how much can you make siol

Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT

CPL_Raju

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if it's added incentive or wat, sometimes when it's almost 6pm and the item meant for night delivery is not picked up yet, the rate will double one.. I grabbed a few of them before, easily $15 to $20 per trip..

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's added incentive or wat, sometimes when it's almost 6pm and the item meant for night delivery is not picked up yet, the rate will double one.. I grabbed a few of them before, easily $15 to $20 per trip..

Surge deals lo

CPL_Raju

Banned
Reaction score
Ever saw a job is help the guy collect money and return to him..

25fhwfb.jpg

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Ya
Lot of different things to deliver
Cakes fruit juice frozen meat lol
Sex toys
Hand phone for food panda

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The most funny job i did was to accept a job to deliver to ofc neighbor
In order not to sexposed myself, i told the recep tat the courier pass to me cos no one in ofc when he came.

End up RU called n f me.
Say how come i anyhow pass to pple :s13:

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

forever_alone

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

foreseer

Banned
Reaction score
Ever saw a job is help the guy collect money and return to him..

25fhwfb.jpg

this one more than likely is ah long

jin satki, buy a new phone go collect money then run away can liao

collect so much $40 for a job? ask that ah long go fug himself la

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.