Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can la
But u need to plan yr route Swee Swee
Make use of bus mrt transfer rebate

Mrt to mrt no rebate de hor

bro anyway to see the overview like from where to where, the date and timing, pricing..

easier to plan, instead of scrolling up and down.

for recipient to acknowledge, they sign using fingers to swipe on my mobile phone screen ?

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Seriously, all the delivery company you guys mentioned in this thread, The pricing are pretty cheap as compared to company that specialize in couriering, for example my company, simple simple also double/triple of the pricing I've seen here.

But then, we are proficiency in what we do best, delivery doc, in tight timeframe (collection and delivery within 1 hour islandwide), once in 50 years downpour, mega traffic jam, 400 psi haze and also, can put at ease that the doc will reach the recipient by hand and no one else. We have full accountability for every single job and aftersale service. Call my office, bet my kkj will pick up by 4 ring. 4 operators, 6 van, 15 full time riders with at least 10 years of experience, I myself worked for 14 years.

Sadly, now competition jin tough, everyone also want a cut, some of our customer chose those cheaper one, bo bian and It's undeniable that those company are spoiling the market, just like uber, just profiting through the app, we riders have a big network with other courier's riders as well, from what I heard, pretty much company are being affected.

But of course, company interest is to have the lowest price for delivery of their doc buy just don't complain when the contract get wet, cheque missing, doc send to wrong person, colorproof get bend, ninja-ed and no accountability from the cso.

Sent from Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTE using GAGT

got job to recommend ?

because nowadays even pay good money, also can't guarantee quality service..

Last edited:

TheSilentBang

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously, all the delivery company you guys mentioned in this thread, The pricing are pretty cheap as compared to company that specialize in couriering, for example my company, simple simple also double/triple of the pricing I've seen here.

But then, we are proficiency in what we do best, delivery doc, in tight timeframe (collection and delivery within 1 hour islandwide), once in 50 years downpour, mega traffic jam, 400 psi haze and also, can put at ease that the doc will reach the recipient by hand and no one else. We have full accountability for every single job and aftersale service. Call my office, bet my kkj will pick up by 4 ring. 4 operators, 6 van, 15 full time riders with at least 10 years of experience, I myself worked for 14 years.

woah the pay and benefits must be decent or fairly good enough for u to work there for 14 years. what is yr company name btw :o

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
image.img.png

Sadly, now competition jin tough, everyone also want a cut, some of our customer chose those cheaper one, bo bian and It's undeniable that those company are spoiling the market, just like uber, just profiting through the app, we riders have a big network with other courier's riders as well, from what I heard, pretty much company are being affected.

But of course, company interest is to have the lowest price for delivery of their doc buy just don't complain when the contract get wet, cheque missing, doc send to wrong person, colorproof get bend, ninja-ed and no accountability from the cso.

Sent from Xiaomi HM NOTE 1LTE using GAGT

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ts... i on Easy Van, Rocket Uncle, Courex, Googo Van...

EV- did once... they say Private car can... but all bulky items... many ppl tanjiak.. very fast click...
I did once... collect documents... very far...end to end..pass to dempsey hill... the gal jin fap... next day call me ask want to do for her.. direct pay me... but due to committment... i cannot :(

Rocket Uncle- when i log in last yr log in... many many order... then slowly all die off..
did 2 orders... 1) from UBI to Pungool (on the way hm, so ok) 2) from Pasir Panjang to Jalan kayu (also on way home)...
But now i realised... need to on GPS? to see order etc liao... abit ..haiz... my data only 2GB.. scared not enough/not enough

3) Courex is more like regular part time... start from 8am - 5pm eg....then they will schedule accoridingly... this one I totally out.... no do a single order...

4) Gogo ... like no order one leh.. always camp at IKEA...lorry or van like those kangoo...fiat minimum...you got put sticker? Tiagong free road tax hor

I got one lobang... DHL... send iphone all these... 1 day agart 20 up orders.... person in charge did contact me.. but i didnt go... tiagong $ not bad.. if interested, can give u contact....

Can you teach me? I want to do in case I really retrench.

vivi2005

Master Member
Reaction score
easyvan now mostly coporate clients that deal with food delivery. Some ppl dont like to deliver food, cause may dirty the car/van. i didnt really bother much with it anymore. Bad thing about easyvan they have the 20sec countdown before u can grab the job if you are not nearby. which is way 2 long. if u suay always the new job orders all far away from you. Gogovan jobs and volume average much better and easier to grab than easyvan imo currently. plus gogovan got their own booth at ikea. easyvan used to have one but now no more if im not wrong.

Ange1cry

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woah the pay and benefits must be decent or fairly good enough for u to work there for 14 years. what is yr company name btw :o
Not the same company, been in the line for 14 years but changed 7 company, the latest one worked 5 years.

You never think to expand and do your own business in this? :o
Actually intending to, will be in operation by next cny, (if everything goes smoothly). And maybe close business in a year time also. Lol.

Sent from a chao peasant, a small fry using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
L8WPwdm.jpg

Also got map view lol
lZBL7VB.jpg

They acknowledge by signing on hp
bro anyway to see the overview like from where to where, the date and timing, pricing..

for recipient to acknowledge, they sign using fingers to swipe on my mobile phone screen ?

Last edited:

freonx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

On the top menu there is "Queue" and "Map". Try clicking Map? And use the filter function so it doesnt get too messy.

Yes. Just use their fingers to swipe the signature.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Broadwalk......this kind is only pocket money... cannot full time tanjiak de,,,, and also ppl like me btc,,, i not saying all... do such lobang...do not think suit you..... u sit insai orpit song song boon air con... lunch, pangkang , off day all fixed...... haha

Can you teach me? I want to do in case I really retrench.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Broadwalk......this kind is only pocket money... cannot full time tanjiak de,,,, and also ppl like me btc,,, i not saying all... do such lobang...do not think suit you..... u sit insai orpit song song boon air con... lunch, pangkang , off day all fixed...... haha

I understand. I just worried in case I got laid off end of year. At least I can move on and get a job and some petty cash.:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.