The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^Depends on hair type and the shape of your skull.

Not trying to trump his services, but I had a way better understanding of why my hair behaved the way it did after talking it through with my stylist. You definitely want to try the same approach - dont be afraid to ask! After all you pay their salary!
Thx man for helping!

Sent from the mrt tunnel using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a heads up. dapper was very nice to send me some samples of various pomade.
i am not a pro pomade user but i try to review of what i think.

i may give some away, those who wants to try can pm me.

i have the shear revival crystal lake, baxter hard water pomade and lockhart's matte clay.

in case you're wondering why we are not at war because i feel both of us are adults and since he apologise to me, i also apologise to him and all is good now.

less crap, more good years ahead of good hair products.

be it pomade, wax, clay or gel. it's all about looking good.

:)

Last edited:

dappergentleman

Reaction score
just a heads up. dapper sent me some samples of various pomade.

i have the shear revival crystal lake, baxter hard water pomade and lockhart's matte clay.

in case you're wondering why we are not at war because i feel both of us are adults and since he apologise to me, i also apologise to him and all is good now.

Swee swee bro

Sent from TGS using GAGT

dappergentleman

Reaction score
^Depends on hair type and the shape of your skull.

Not trying to trump his services, but I had a way better understanding of why my hair behaved the way it did after talking it through with my stylist. You definitely want to try the same approach - dont be afraid to ask! After all you pay their salary!

Grim grease instock Liao!

Sent from TGS using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just a heads up. dapper was very nice to send me some samples of various pomade.

Waiting for your review of Baxter's Clay vs Lockhart's Matte Clay. Need to know if there's any difference in term of performance and styling capabilities.

Sent from the mrt tunnel using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.