*** Moto 360 2nd Gen ***

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Is anyone still interested in Moto 360 2nd generation, as its gonna continue with black bar at bottom (which is annoying if u want to use light watch themes)

I am currently using LG G Watch Urbane and planning to switch to Gear S2

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
abit sian of the different watches liao

just stick to 1 (LG Urbane) will do for me

no Gear S2 for me as it is not android wear

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score

Yeah but this time tizen is looking more polished, i m just waiting to see if whatsapp works with keyboard on watch or not, if yes m switching.

weicongt

Reaction score
Now the 1st gen moto360 quite cheap.like half the price of the 2nd gen one. Not sure if should buy 1st gen or 2nd gen. After all,watches like these become obsolete pretty quick.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now the 1st gen moto360 quite cheap.like half the price of the 2nd gen one. Not sure if should buy 1st gen or 2nd gen. After all,watches like these become obsolete pretty quick.

of course get the latest gen lah... :D

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The last time I used lg with android wear..I felt it was far inferior to Samsung gear 's tizen. ..
Unless something has drastically changed..

Now gear s2 can work with all android which is a major plus

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just bought the 1st gen. much cheaper.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
How is it? For me the battery life is the biggest drawback. The processor not that impt for me la not like gonna game on it. Reasonably smooth can liao.

Get LG G Watch Urbane, I tried all watches - LG is best !!

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
LG is like $400? Moto360 only $240 or so. New 360 is like $500. Hard to say why pay so much for lg. (And I secretly prefer Motorola's design)

Moto 360 old - screen not always on, poor battery, very buggy
Moto 360 new - still flat tire, battery not better than Urbane, costs 500+
LG G Watch Urbane - Classic watch, 1.5-2days battery life, great screen, costs 400

pustefix

Reaction score
From what I've read, the new moto 360 is not worth it. For the same amount of money, you should go with Huawei watch instead, better screen, longer battery, better material. The only thing that Huawei lose out is no wireless charging. If cost is a concern, then the old moto 360 will do. I own one and the always on screen is very important for a smartwatch. With old moto 360 and ambient mode on, I can still last 17 hours before I put it on my charger. However the ambient mode is very dim and not always on, it will turn on at certain angle. It is also a bit laggy at times. If the Huawei is a bit expensive, then can consider the LG Urbane, however it is a little bigger.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.