SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Blahhh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I just pass my IPPT, would it be possible to retake it again, in order to get a pass with incentive or silver in the same window? Or have to wait another yr? Also, will get $$?

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
If I just pass my IPPT, would it be possible to retake it again, in order to get a pass with incentive or silver in the same window? Or have to wait another yr? Also, will get $$?

can book unlimited until u get gold, or max points. but only the 1st 3 attempts can claim $$$.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Only get difference in money. Silver minus pass amount.

Only first 3 ippt attempts get money for attendances

lookers

Master Member
Reaction score
I kinda saw this female trainer like doing aerobics class at Maju camp... Si mi lai de?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received sms informing all ipt sessions are cancelled for tomolo and sunday due to the haze situation. Assume this applies for ippt too. But now i am in a bind since i need to clear 4 more sessions by next sunday but i need to make up for this cancelled session but its impossible to book an additional session now.

AhPek_Lion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check. Now no more rt-ippt? Cos in the system it stated that I had 17rt session to complete

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea what number or who to call to enquire about ipt matters? Tried calling the kathib fcc listed number but not picking up.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah my RT tio cancelled too. Not enough slot for me to finish 20 session by birthday leh..

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah my RT tio cancelled too. Not enough slot for me to finish 20 session by birthday leh..

Call the ns center hotline and check with them. 1800 367 6767. I called them and they say the remaining 1 session can be made up during the next window and i wont be charged. However, dont know if the same applies for RT.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Call the ns center hotline and check with them. 1800 367 6767. I called them and they say the remaining 1 session can be made up during the next window and i wont be charged. However, dont know if the same applies for RT.

Ok thanks will do that.

But for ur case (might be for my case too), the NS portal RT/IPT system so smart meh can recognize we lack of 1 day due to haze and allow us to book the replacement on our next window.. I doubt so leh. I bet it will recognize as we failed to finish the course.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks will do that.

But for ur case (might be for my case too), the NS portal RT/IPT system so smart meh can recognize we lack of 1 day due to haze and allow us to book the replacement on our next window.. I doubt so leh. I bet it will recognize as we failed to finish the course.

Nope. In the case of IPT, the system only allows you to book 10 sessions at most. Thats why i wondering how the hell can i book 11 sessions at once? Anyway i am pretty sure due to the cancellations the ns hotline will be bombarded with guys calling in asking the same thing. I dont care how they get us to make up the session but as long dont kenna default can liao.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipt will get default? i though if cant complete 10 session, next window just attend RT can liao

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope. In the case of IPT, the system only allows you to book 10 sessions at most. Thats why i wondering how the hell can i book 11 sessions at once? Anyway i am pretty sure due to the cancellations the ns hotline will be bombarded with guys calling in asking the same thing. I dont care how they get us to make up the session but as long dont kenna default can liao.

Sian i already default 4-5 times RT liao :s13:. First time made up my mind wanna complete this year then they chu this stunt say haze RT cancelled. They should have counted those that booked on the affected date as attended lor.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipt will get default? i though if cant complete 10 session, next window just attend RT can liao

haha dont want to waste time going for RT since all i need is just 1 session to complete 10. I will throw a bitach fit if i have to go for another 20 sessions just because of this 1 cancelled session.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha dont want to waste time going for RT since all i need is just 1 session to complete 10. I will throw a bitach fit if i have to go for another 20 sessions just because of this 1 cancelled session.

I think the system change liao leh. If let say you only complete only 9 sessions of IPT, next window you only need to attend (20 - 9) = 11 session of RT only leh

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian i already default 4-5 times RT liao :s13:. First time made up my mind wanna complete this year then they chu this stunt say haze RT cancelled. They should have counted those that booked on the affected date as attended lor.

Last time old system, in event the RT session you booked falls on public holiday or block leave for FCC, all these sessions will be counted as attended and no need to makeup. So some smart people will book only during end of the year December xmas/new year or cny period. I guessed it was kinda being abused thats why they insist now must do make up for cancelled sessions. Btw, not sure if you all know but due to implementation of the new system, for this year as long you clear your window, your charge record will get wiped clean i.e. if you been charged 1 or 2 times it will reset to nil. So try not to default for this year.

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the system change liao leh. If let say you only complete only 9 sessions of IPT, next window you only need to attend (20 - 9) = 11 session of RT only leh

This i dont know, but is probably what the ns hotline person was trying to explain to me. However, if i clear this 11 sessions in my next window, does it mean that my 2016 window is done for? All these changes....really damn headache to follow.

Refresh99

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This i dont know, but is probably what the ns hotline person was trying to explain to me. However, if i clear this 11 sessions in my next window, does it mean that my 2016 window is done for? All these changes....really damn headache to follow.

Last time i got ask someone in this forum. He explain to me de.

1st window: 10 sessions of ipt
2nd window: 10 sessions of ipt
Total: 20 session

1st window: 9 sessions of ipt
2nd window: 11 sessions of rt
Total: 20 session

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.