[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which WD built is good?

I'm paragon 300+ zuni/carn and barely surviving GR50. Still managed to pass on first attempt, usually with 1-3mins remaining.:(

im disappointed with dod/carn build. after finally getting a smk, i went on to try grift 55 (50 previoulsy without smk and bbv), cant finish it in time, single dps is high reaching 800-900m and thats all.. phantom/ghost 2 hits me... better focus on zombie/firewall or ac/firewall..

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Add me onemthnotice#1100. Normally play at night late and for a while only.

U need to up ur sheet cdr to 60% . U should be using generator apply ep. Mantra . Then sss. Then dashing strike away . Rinse repeat. Maybe cant one shot but even at t10 most will melt away after a few time. With sss and desert shroud. U should only have a few moment of vulnerablility.

This works well up to gr 53. After that needs to scale defensively.

ok, will add you..
CDR how to be 60% ? change the chd to cdr in my rings?

Group the monster hp more mah harder to 1 shot de

oh...u mean more HP in group?

catwhisperer

Reaction score
im disappointed with dod/carn build. after finally getting a smk, i went on to try grift 55 (50 previoulsy without smk and bbv), cant finish it in time, single dps is high reaching 800-900m and thats all.. phantom/ghost 2 hits me... better focus on zombie/firewall or ac/firewall..

Have to use some defensive gems like esoteric alteration to survive I think.

I will try again tonight with helltooth bears and compare.

But yah, feeling underwhelmed by the carnevil build. I get pwned by the butcher, but all other RGs are ok. Then again, I dont have an ancient zuni mojo, gambled for damn long but can't get it.

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also no need to chiong
i need DB not bounty
left about 8 items in total that i havent cube i think for WD. its not because no mat, its bcos no item plus some are S4 items
finished cubing armour for wd and close to all for the other classes

i need a double DB weekend lol

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also no need to chiong
i need DB not bounty
left about 8 items in total that i havent cube i think for WD. its not because no mat, its bcos no item plus some are S4 items
finished cubing armour for wd and close to all for the other classes

i need a double DB weekend lol

you need 100cube for the final season journal.. if you already cube 100 should be no need the material anymore..

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm actually farming bounties for my forgotten soul mats. every act give minimum 2 leg for me to DE.:s13:

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha I cube 100 a while back but there should be 150 because, like I said, I cube 100 Liao, and I am not fully complete

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha I cube 100 a while back but there should be 150 because, like I said, I cube 100 Liao, and I am not fully complete

does i mean, if it said need 100 extract, it actually additional 100 extract instead of 100-50 because we already did 50 in previous challenge?

delay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does i mean, if it said need 100 extract, it actually additional 100 extract instead of 100-50 because we already did 50 in previous challenge?

not sure what u mean but there is easily more than 150 items to extract
and i hit 100 a few weeks ago
i finished wd all but 3 rings and about 4 weapon items
excluding s4 items

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.