[GLGT] NEW EPIC DRAMA 琅琊榜 Discussion Thread!

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to pronounce the name of the drama? I only know the third word is bang third sound lol

Soulblade

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
花千骨 is nice just too sad and too many people died ....

Sad? :s13: Give me a break, would you....

You should watch 仙剑 1, 仙剑3 and 古剑奇谭. They are the real definitions of tragedy especially 仙剑 1. Even in the original storyline of the games, they are tragic especially 古剑奇谭 as it was worse off in the game.

Unlike 花千骨 which I don't feel much sadness.

Soulblade

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
花千骨 mainly about forbidden love (Teacher-Student)

It was more of a miscommunication between two parties than forbidden love (as can be seen from the fact that they are allowed to be together in the end). Do things but don't tell one another which resulted into misunderstandings and hate....:s13:

琅琊榜 is about a betrayed warrior coming back to seek revenge for his clan (or army), not with physical prowess (he was severely weakened after the betrayal) but with schemes involving politics in court

More like seeking justice, he can't take revenge because the real culprit responsible for his family's death is none other than the king himself.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, its about Northern and Southern dynasty. ;)

Well, I did that for 花千骨 and I like its novel more than the TV drama which messed up the ending.

and some parts of hua qian gu can see the camera lol..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.