SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
I can sense a lot of people will have the same problem as us. If they want to cancel it at least cancel it properly. Why left my session in a pending absent status. Now I am unable to book my last session.

Now when I even try to see the available RT schedule it give me error.

"You are required to do 8 RT sessions. You have already attended 7 RT sessions. You have already booked 1 RT sessions."

So did u solve the problem? Even if sat shows as absent..shld be able to book 1 more, no?

shockyard

Reaction score
So did u solve the problem? Even if sat shows as absent..shld be able to book 1 more, no?

Not solved yet. My attendance status still shows nothing. Cannot book. I got up to 30 sept to complete my RT =(

Pray they update my attendance status to absent so i can book tues or wed.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Not solved yet. My attendance status still shows nothing. Cannot book. I got up to 30 sept to complete my RT =(

Pray they update my attendance status to absent so i can book tues or wed.

My Sat already updated as absent on NS portal.

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
my idea ish, its wun be NSmen fault if they cancel it due to haze.

make as much noise as possible ;)

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
my idea ish, its wun be NSmen fault if they cancel it due to haze.

make as much noise as possible ;)

Already told them that. They just insist y i have to book zun zun last 20 sessions. Terms n conditions also nv say i cant do that..

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
Already told them that. They just insist y i have to book zun zun last 20 sessions. Terms n conditions also nv say i cant do that..

complain to unit. if unit bo chup, complain to division.

ask to speak with the head of G6.

dun gong gong waste ur time to go summary trial (99% void charge, but you still wasted your time) :s13::s13::s13:

crisisady

Reaction score
Can anyone advise which FCC is the best place to take ippt?

I dont really like Kranji 2.4 km track as it is quite dusty.
Is there any FCC that is flat surface and out in the open?

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score

i SIC open secret.

the easiest way to pass 2.4km is actually not in the FCC, but in the active camps.

write in to your unit, try to book a session with them, i duno whats the reason, maybe saf camp aura makes ppl wanna run faster ;) :) :s13:

rainwhisper

Reaction score
Just received SMS that today's RT-IPPT got cancelled. Need to prepare no.4 liao go CMPB, I cannot complete my RT in time.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Khatib camp? It's those stadium track and pretty flat most of the time.

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received SMS that today's RT-IPPT got cancelled. Need to prepare no.4 liao go CMPB, I cannot complete my RT in time.

hmmm...never receive any sms with regards to cancellation of rt/ipt. Anyway, i question the point of having the ns center/hotline if they cant do jack shiat on their part to help us get an extension for rt or ipt window. Last week when i called to ask if its possible for them to extend, they say they cant do anything. This morning i received a follow up call and they advice me to bring up my case with the fcc. Machiam kenna tai-chi here and there...

crisisady

Reaction score
Okay 2.4km running track is as follows,

1) Kranji Camp - Warehouse style carpark (limited airflow, sharp turns)
2) Khatib Camp - Stadium running track

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm...never receive any sms with regards to cancellation of rt/ipt. Anyway, i question the point of having the ns center/hotline if they cant do jack shiat on their part to help us get an extension for rt or ipt window. Last week when i called to ask if its possible for them to extend, they say they cant do anything. This morning i received a follow up call and they advice me to bring up my case with the fcc. Machiam kenna tai-chi here and there...

Actually they are kinda of right. FCCs handle all these extension stuff.

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score

If you're concerned about dust, can go for safra IPPT. Air conditioned :s13: Tampines, Jurong and TPY. Only if you're not going for $$ incentive, just to pass.

- For SAFRA GYM IPPT:
The IPPT at SAFRA is for achieving pass standard only, you will not be eligible for incentive award.
The minimum pass standard is 2 points for the 2.4 kilometre run on the treadmill. For safety reasons, please go for a few training runs on the treadmill before the day of the test.
Non-SAFRA members will be charged $2 nominal fee for the use of the facilities.

http://www.safra.sg/en/About-SAFRA/FAQ/IPPT-at-SAFRA.aspx

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually they are kinda of right. FCCs handle all these extension stuff.

I think i am not the only one who can attest that tried calling the fcc but boh lang listen to the phone. Which is why then we have to call the ns center. Oh well, dont matter. Have to go for a few more ipt sessions anyway so just directly ask the fcc over the counter.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.