Ask me any questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleberry

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually 1-2 days. It depends on a few things.
1) Type of delivery used (宅配便/ゆうパック/etc)
2) Type of delivery carrier
3) When item is shipped out
4) Postal code.

How i know: my friend work with Japan Post office, period. :p

Thanks. 1-2 days should be good.

chemcutie

Reaction score
anyone knows how to buy universal studios pass / express pass 5 and book harry potter from the USJ? or is there any service that helps you purchase the tix online? thanks

raymondliu

Reaction score
Hello,

I am going to Hokkaido in Coming Dec from 11-19. As this is the first time going there, may i know if luggage with wheels is usable during that period? I am worry my wheel may stuck in snow.

many thanks!

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am going to Hokkaido in Coming Dec from 11-19. As this is the first time going there, may i know if luggage with wheels is usable during that period? I am worry my wheel may stuck in snow.

many thanks!
shouldn't be much of a problem.
Just be a bit careful when rolling. =)

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bro,

Any idea how much is the taxi fare from ueno to haneda? Or is there any other alternative?

I have few luggage to carry with my spouse, it is quite difficult to carry to mrt station. Sometime there is no lift in the mrt station during transfer, etc.

Thanks

citivocal

Reaction score
Hi,

Thinking to travel to Tokyo and its suburbs during the last week of 2015. Will it be difficult to travel around and no trains available?

Thank you.

kifo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thinking to travel to Tokyo and its suburbs during the last week of 2015. Will it be difficult to travel around and no trains available?

Thank you.

no problem at all. even first day of new year also got train. just only shops are closed.

cpuer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask, if i wanna get from narita to oshiage using keisei line, do i have to switch trains at aoto? got confused when i use hyperdia and seems like at aoto i need to change to like keisei rapid or oshiage line access to get to oshiage?

dimitri_can

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if the train is going towards Ueno, then you need to change train.

if the train is going towards Haneda Airport, then no need.

acertey

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Wanted to run some checks, from Mount Fuji area, what's better way to get to Tokyo or Shinjuku area assuming if using a JR Pass? Will be putting up at Fuji view hotel justr

I will be travelling from Shin-Osaka to Mishima 1 day before, believed that this can use JR Pass. There after from Mishima to Kawaguchi via bus, any idea if this can be covered by JR pass?

Many thanks guys...

Last edited:

chemcutie

Reaction score
me. hehehe (^_^)

Omg... I just saw ur reply haizzz... My fren n me went jtb just now and cos kanchiong went to book their USJ package lor... $61x (per pax) for 3d2n hotel, USJ and express pass 5... Ex lor... But we too lazy Liao and cos we flying in 2 weeks like no much hotel le...

U know how to order things in rakuten jp then send to Japan address? I wanna buy futon send to my accommodation in yamasa but I dunno how...

Thank u so much dimitri_can さん

Last edited:

cancer81

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Futon??

that stuff is big... I would suggest you do the sums and if the hassle is worth it

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
Omg... I just saw ur reply haizzz... My fren n me went jtb just now and cos kanchiong went to book their USJ package lor... $61x (per pax) for 3d2n hotel, USJ and express pass 5... Ex lor... But we too lazy Liao and cos we flying in 2 weeks like no much hotel le...

U know how to order things in rakuten jp then send to Japan address? I wanna buy futon send to my accommodation in yamasa but I dunno how...

Thank u so much dimitri_can さん

even if you use a 30" luggage, how did u get a futon inside LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.