[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
guys if on asia psn, u guys got recommendation on any good 2 player game can play with partner one? :D

heard the rocket thingy not on asia psn :(

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
guys if on asia psn, u guys got recommendation on any good 2 player game can play with partner one? :D

heard the rocket thingy not on asia psn :(

Helldivers & Diablo 3. If you want cutesy platformer can try LittleBigPlanet 3 or Rayman Legends.

With the new PS4 3.0 update, do you guys want to create a community for EDMW?

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is what the shop told me also. They themselves also unclear if R3 can play online with R2 or not

I think if is online I think should be depend on the game.. I try to link my region 2 PES 2015 with my friend with local version.. we fail to link..

then to be safe just get the local region if you want to play online ..

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edmw playstation community created. Search for my psn id : ckleow
Under my profile's communities, select it to join.

Helldivers & Diablo 3. If you want cutesy platformer can try LittleBigPlanet 3 or Rayman Legends.

I think ckleow created an edmw community,.. I will try to join tonight

runforyourlife

Reaction score

:love::love:

thanks! i assume LBP3, helldivers and rayman legends can just buy from psn one right?

aaaflyer

Reaction score
I think if is online I think should be depend on the game.. I try to link my region 2 PES 2015 with my friend with local version.. we fail to link..

then to be safe just get the local region if you want to play online ..

pes0216 no longer the case. r2 can play with r3 now. add me pes kakis:s12:

psn: LesOurs_SG

:love::love:

thanks! i assume LBP3, helldivers and rayman legends can just buy from psn one right?
yupp. i play helldivers too. but only buy and download, havnt try playing yet :s13::s13:

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
actually i have a qn, why u guys will buy disc ah? inside playstation plus can buy e games, and price also quite similar to disc wor

runforyourlife

Reaction score
ahhh cos if those of us buy new psp got 12mths foc ps plus can make full use of it. rather than ejecting disc again and again quite mafan...

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pes0216 no longer the case. r2 can play with r3 now. add me pes kakis:s12:

psn: L'ours_sg

yupp. i play helldivers too. but only buy and download, havnt try playing yet :s13::s13:

I still considering should I get pes or fifa this year..... this month pocket gonna bleed again.. Looking forward to

Dragon Quest : Heroes
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahhh cos if those of us buy new psp got 12mths foc ps plus can make full use of it. rather than ejecting disc again and again quite mafan...

There are some still prefer the physical copies.. you can trade/sell/gave them away once you completed the game... sometime you just want to own the collector edition for the premium ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.