SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm...never receive any sms with regards to cancellation of rt/ipt. Anyway, i question the point of having the ns center/hotline if they cant do jack shiat on their part to help us get an extension for rt or ipt window. Last week when i called to ask if its possible for them to extend, they say they cant do anything. This morning i received a follow up call and they advice me to bring up my case with the fcc. Machiam kenna tai-chi here and there...

lo and behold.....check with the fcc and now they tai-chi again by telling me to contact my unit instead. By the time this tai-chi merry go round stops, my window already shut liao.

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Anyone here done IPT at Promontory@ Marina Bay? How is it like?
Are there any toilets nearby for us to change?
Are there any lockers like the once in FCC for us to put our stuff?

rainwhisper

Reaction score
lo and behold.....check with the fcc and now they tai-chi again by telling me to contact my unit instead. By the time this tai-chi merry go round stops, my window already shut liao.

Did you manage to get your Window extended? Will probably going to contact them.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you manage to get your Window extended? Will probably going to contact them.

Nope, still in limbo with ns affairs department handling my case. For me is i need 1 additional ipt session to complete 10 and avoid rt. However, now they claim because my birthday is october and since my current window opened last october before the new system got implemented, i am no eligible for the new system where you can do makeup for whatever sessions you owe in the next window. Honestly, i am sick and tired of caring about this anymore. At worse, i just go do 20 more rt sessions. But from what i see, they dont seem too willing to help us extend the window even though there is a legitimate reason for it.

shockyard

Reaction score
I think all IPPT are cancelled only. Not RT/IPT.

Lucky they arrange for me to take normal RT session rather than making it RT-IPPT so i can complete my last one in time before i get charged.

shockyard

Reaction score
I am doing IPPT this sat. Hope it will not be cancelled becos my window is due

U better prepare that it will be cancelled if PSI is no good. Because i think they cancel all IPPT everyday because of haze but not normal RT or IPT sessions.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
For those taking RT in Maju camp.. anyone knows if Saturday has red tag to choose?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maju camp can take ippt today. But TMD my unit didn't update my ffi results into system, so they not going to let me take.

1) more than 4 months but never update system, my unit going to hear it from me.
2) how come system so stupid allows me to book ippt even though no ffi results lor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.