iPad Air 2 or iPad Pro

addictzz

Reaction score
Strongly agree. However, my current iPad (1st gen iPad mini) feels kind of sad to use. Very sluggish.

One way to keep gadget performance like it's new is not to upgrade software too much :p

But sometimes, after certain update iterations, app requires you to actually update itself in order to use it. (Not to use any new features, just to use it normally)

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm am I right to say that the Pro is going to be priced like the Surface(s)? (i.e., 1k min?)

That alone may stop some of us from going for the Pro (e.g. me, using iPad Air now as a "laptop" by remotely controlling my real laptop at home)

Windowlover

Reaction score
Until now, still not sure of the pricing as check web site not display or on line order yet.:s12::s12:

keigo22

Reaction score
if you are not enthusiast and more of a practical user, do not buy first generation of Apple products. They are basically 'beta' version. I had my share of experience buying first-gen apple products. Now I'd rather buy S version of iPhone and 3-4th gen of product.

ok la.. me brought so many 1 gen product also never encounter issue. Unless u talking about missing feature this and that well it is call technology and feature will never be complete unless Apple don't want business next year.

Beside we come to a point where the 1st gen not much diff from the next gen or x gen anymore.

Just buy base on your need and base on your use cases.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
was hoping for a new ipad air ....too bad...but I do not want to buy a old design at same price unless they lower it alot.

might consider the pro as it is new although it is abit big.....but will still consider to try it...if really too big and too heavy, sell it lorh atleast I give it a chance.

Air 2 prices will drop when Pro is out, isn't it?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ipad Air 3 have to wait for a while.

any indicative? seems likely next year since its a last yr product.

will see how much pro vs air 2 is priced then decide since can't always be getting the latest gadget, there's no end

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would get Microsoft Suface Pro 4 or wait for IPAD Air 3 which should be out next year.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.