iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
prepare to level up Kimahri for next event?

quite sian of the "Your Aeons against mine!" boss :(

Last edited:

Windborn79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Decided to draw before disappear tomorrow...

Think I'm gonna stick with x3 from now on. :)

wpLtWSE.jpg

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
3 more days and the loot from forbidden treasures event will expire (if still in item chest)!

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
goot morleng eberihuan !

godspeed to those rolling and goot ruck to hose rolling :o

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
yes man...
i S/L for 30mins before poison and slow landed swee swee on him...
so irritating.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
after many S/L and with lots of luck, finally defeat but failed to poison it, cause I gave up trying to do so, so no Master... will try again.

Slowga, shellga and protectga is a must.
I gave up on poisoning because I brought venom buster .. success rate so low, and the damage from AOE counter attack is horrible so I avoided it altogether. I even gave up on using the magic breakdown that I brought along :(
Will bring magic based poison instead, and cast reflect on it as it will try to dispel the poison. If lucky, it will bounce haste/protect to you...
Reflect should also ideally make it waste some turns trying remove the status instead of attacking.

Consolation: it dropped a greater summon orb

Update: Finally Mastered.. heart beat so fast nearly heart attack LOL.
In my case, Reflect made it waste 2 turns. Bounced a haste on one of my characters. On hindsight, reflect may not be necessary if you are able to make slowga stick a 2nd time after the 1st one wear off (which i think is better). The reflect prevented me from doing a 2nd slowga.
2nd time dropped a normal summon orb... shall not even try to farm here, too scary :p

Last edited:

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
after many S/L and with lots of luck, finally defeat but failed to poison it, cause I gave up trying to do so, so no Master... will try again.

Slowga, shellga and protectga is a must.
I gave up on poisoning because I brought venom buster .. success rate so low, and the damage from AOE counter attack is horrible so I avoided it altogether. I even gave up on using the magic breakdown that I brought along :(
Will bring magic based poison instead, and cast reflect on it as it will try to dispel the poison. If lucky, it will bounce haste/protect to you...
Reflect should also ideally make it waste some turns trying remove the status instead of attacking.

Consolation: it dropped a greater summon orb

Update: Finally Mastered.. heart beat so fast nearly heart attack LOL.
In my case, Reflect made it waste 2 turns. Bounced a haste on one of my characters. On hindsight, reflect may not be necessary if you are able to make slowga stick a 2nd time after the 1st one wear off (which i think is better). The reflect prevented me from doing a 2nd slowga.
2nd time dropped a normal summon orb... shall not even try to farm here, too scary :p

that bugger casted two photon wings on me consecutively lol

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder why they dont bring out more variation to their event format. :s13::s22:

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spent 30 mythrils
Got 3 and 4 stars
Fml
The draw chance percentages seem quite bad

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.