LG G watch Urbane anyone?

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, just trying out and I know the battery life for LG Urbane may not be as good as Smartwatch 3.

Sony is good in their battery life in their smartphones or smart wear as my current Smartband Talk can last around 5 days after recent firmware upgrade. =:p

Monochrome vs sharp colored screen - not fair comparion :)
I think u will like Urbane, one and half day confirm, m heavy user !!

Wyvern8

Reaction score
Hi guys, so currently the best place to get Urbane is through Expansys..? Btw, Expansys is an online shop.? Meaning, I can only make the purchase online...?

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, so currently the best place to get Urbane is through Expansys..? Btw, Expansys is an online shop.? Meaning, I can only make the purchase online...?

Yes, online..delivery in 3days

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow, both hands also wearing Smartwatches! =:p

Haha, no..for the first time I am impressed with Samesung's design and rotating dial concept. Plus i can use my Gear S2 to respond to whatsapp messages using tiny keyboard - which is deal breaker for me !!

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, no..for the first time I am impressed with Samesung's design and rotating dial concept. Plus i can use my Gear S2 to respond to whatsapp messages using tiny keyboard - which is deal breaker for me !!

I see. It look like a toy to me and not as elegant as LG Urbane, price is more ex than LG Urbane too. Battery draining is another issue for SamSeng devices so never consider at all.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must say that the response from Expansys is very fast, my item has been processed and now it is on its way within half a day only.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope to see you gpgt soon...

Quite impressed with their service, all devices come with 1 year warranty and I just check with them, when you shipped back to Hong Kong, courier charges will be bear by them since it is under warranty. =:p

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite impressed with their service, all devices come with 1 year warranty and I just check with them, when you shipped back to Hong Kong, courier charges will be bear by them since it is under warranty. =:p

Interesting.

All the while I thought their products comes with 3 months warranty only.

So how much did you buy it for?

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

Nope, if you read up the Warranty Information and you will know that all devices come with 1 year warranty so you do not have to pay for any courier charges if you send back to Hong Kong since it is under warranty.

Just received my LG Urbane Watch at about 1015H, the delivery is very fast and efficient and it also comes with a free Travel Adaptor. =:p

The price I pay for is $341.93 and Shipping Cost is $15 so total is $356.93.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, if you read up the Warranty Information and you will know that all devices come with 1 year warranty so you do not have to pay for any courier charges if you send back to Hong Kong since it is under warranty.

Just received my LG Urbane Watch at about 1015H, the delivery is very fast and efficient and it also comes with a free Travel Adaptor. =:p

Ic.

Congrats to your new purchase. Enjoy~~~

pustefix

Reaction score
Interesting.

Expandsys used to give only 3 months warranty, I think they change it recently to 1 year.

mightythor

Reaction score
Thanks carlover76.

I have also ordered the LG Urbane, gold colour, on expansys. It is a little bit more expensive. Went to ebay to get the charging cradle as well. Looking forward to wearing the watch when it comes.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score

My frnd also ordered from expansys, its saying shipped but there is NO tracking no. Can you advise how you got ur tracking no. He selected DHL option.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.