What good apps for my lumia?

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use gmaps+

How do i sync my google favorites to this app?

Hmm. Don't really use it much but is there a way to log on with your Google account? Maybe you can try the new Windows map app. Seems to be pretty good

Rickosw

Reaction score
Deal Alert: Gmail app MetroMail free for a limited time

http://wmpoweruser.com/deal-alert-gmail-app-metromail-free-for-a-limited-time/

oris NevermorE • an hour ago
I updated the app yesterday and it got me the full app without adds and you can add more than one account now. So it is not for free with adds, but it is full for free without adds. I don't see adds on mine and I use this app a lot cuz of my Gmail account who is active as much as my hotmail account. I simply love this app, it is that good. :)

kewl

Reaction score
is the developer of BusGuide and SG Buses still hanging around in this forum?

i think SBS/SMRT changed something in their bus timing info, now both apps can't get the timings.

one of them will say 'no prediction' and the other will just keep loading until timeout.

off topic: saw an NSF on the bus today using also a nokia WP phone. somehow i feel so happy. :s12:

Wow its been sometime since I last came to this forum. I'm the dev of BusGuide and i just checked it and no issues. Maybe a glitch?

I have a few to do list for the app, but been too busy with work to start on it :(

Ibodnano

Reaction score
I have paid for the app "oxford advanced learner dictionary" app on Lumia. Why do I have to pay for the app on PC windows 10?

Rickosw

Reaction score
Ricky, order your 950/950xl riao? :p

Not yet, i need to wait for SinkTel ... i gotta use my corporate plan package ...

my 950XL & Surface3 tampered glass & "REAL Crocodile " 950xl case just arrived (PRC) this afternoon

will post later tonite ...

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not yet, i need to wait for SinkTel ... i gotta use my corporate plan package ...

my 950XL & Surface3 tampered glass & "REAL Crocodile " 950xl case just arrived (PRC) this afternoon
will post later tonite ...

Your real crocodile case is the mozo case? That one is cow leather leh. Hahaha

Rickosw

Reaction score
Your real crocodile case is the mozo case? That one is cow leather leh. Hahaha

no ar, that one $$$ ar ...

the case say "REAL Crocodile SKin" - dun give me dog skin .. i happy liao ar

dun know what F material they use also ... got some funky smell ...gotta air it now ......

from PRC ... they can say and even promise you Panda Fur HP Case ... you want?

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no ar, that one $$$ ar ...

the case say "REAL Crocodile SKin" - dun give me dog skin .. i happy liao ar

dun know what F material they use also ... got some funky smell ...gotta air it now ......

from PRC ... they can say and even promise you Panda Fur HP Case ... you want?
hahaah, i am almost certain its dog skin. Any hard cases to recommend?
I not a fan of leather :p

Mayb we should do a windows phone fan get togetehr so we can compare points. There is so little of us out there. hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.