Microsoft Surface

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

with the imminent release of Surface Pro 4 (6 Oct), actual date of release in SG (much later as usual), i will like to check with you guys, if you can still remember, what are the goodie bundle that came with it & starting RRP

ie. was there any special promo when first released? (eg tablet cover, keyboard, Pen... etc)

roughly how much was the tablet when first release?

or wait for Comex / PC / IT Show to buy? then go better offers / sales / goodie bundle?

cheers!

Free Microsoft sleeve when purchased with POSB/DBS card

Sent from OnePlus ONE A2003 using GAGT

Bobby Goh

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase the Arc Touch Mouse to use with my Surface 3. Anyone can advise if they are able to work without issue? Surface 3, not Surface Pro 3.

Thanks,

echoblue

Reaction score
100$off accessories. Same srp as today.

Hi Guys,

with the imminent release of Surface Pro 4 (6 Oct), actual date of release in SG (much later as usual), i will like to check with you guys, if you can still remember, what are the goodie bundle that came with it & starting RRP

ie. was there any special promo when first released? (eg tablet cover, keyboard, Pen... etc)

roughly how much was the tablet when first release?

or wait for Comex / PC / IT Show to buy? then go better offers / sales / goodie bundle?

cheers!

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to purchase the Arc Touch Mouse to use with my Surface 3. Anyone can advise if they are able to work without issue? Surface 3, not Surface Pro 3.

Thanks,

It is just a regular wireless mouse, will work fine with any device. I've use it with surface 1, surface pro, pro 3

tspurs

Reaction score
The Surface Book is the big news, but the Pro 4 is a nice improvement too. Looks like the screen resolution is up to 2700x1800. Weight is down. A much better docking solution because it doesn't lock the screen down into a fixed angle. Improved pen experience. Skylake CPU of course. But no mention of LTE!

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the surface book after detach becomes digital clipboard... does that mean it'll be like a dumb tablet with limited functionality? :s11:

surface pro 4 is like half the price of surface book, so they'll be marketed under different categories... :o

tspurs

Reaction score
The Surface Book is the big news, but the Pro 4 is a nice improvement too. Looks like the screen resolution is up to 2700x1800. Weight is down. A much better docking solution because it doesn't lock the screen down into a fixed angle. Improved pen experience. Skylake CPU of course. But no mention of LTE!

Correction. 2763x1824 resolution.

joeltng

Reaction score
happy that they kept their word on backwards compatibility with the dock, charger and now new type cover!

Also just a heads up, the new type cover doesn;t come with finger print sensor/reader. Only the special blakc option which cost 30 USD more has it

Firestone

Reaction score
the surface book after detach becomes digital clipboard... does that mean it'll be like a dumb tablet with limited functionality? :s11:

The battery drops to 3 hrs. And loses access to the usb slots / GPU / etc
Since those are inbuilt into the keyboard area

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.