Microsoft Surface

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
SP4 prices are out. So expensive!:s22: No news of when Surface Book will reach our shores. But expect it to be super expensive also.

ccccccc

Reaction score
Is there a need to release surface book and surface pro 4? maybe at the same time.. doesn't it confuse ppl..

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
xCxmxFYl.jpg

Sent from OnePlus ONE A2003 using GAGT

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
What is included in the price list? Keyboard additional? Pen included like current?

Surface book is for those professional that really need that speed and form factor. You'd expect to pay premium for the "fastest" laptop in this class

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
The keyboard has always been S$199 (unless certain promo), the pen is new design with 1 year battery life from what i gathered from the presentation. The current pen is around $74 or something but need AAAA battery every few months depending how you used it.

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score
From websites seems to be around 3k usd

So prob around 4.3 - 5k sgd?

i7, 512GB and 16 ram is about $3800AUD. So I am expecting to be around that price too. Will be getting set from aus and claiming 9% tax back :)

I'm guessing $3999SGD. Seems like nowadays no one willing to pay for laptop le.

Last edited:

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ms dont have any trade in program for old surface pro in Sg right?

feel like upgrading.... but dunno where/how to get rid of gen 1 :vijayadmin:

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
why dont you sell ur sp3 cheap if you are willing to trade in? pm me ur asking price :D

Last edited:

tspurs

Reaction score
Want to get the new Type Cover to pair with my SP3. Only three colours are available - black, blue and light blue. The black cover with fingerprint sensor is also not available outside USA.

~大.芒.果~

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to get the new Type Cover to pair with my SP3. Only three colours are available - black, blue and light blue. The black cover with fingerprint sensor is also not available outside USA.
Same, I more interested in getting a new type cover + pen than the whole surface :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.