LG G watch Urbane anyone?

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My frnd also ordered from expansys, its saying shipped but there is NO tracking no. Can you advise how you got ur tracking no. He selected DHL option.

Brother, you will receive an email from Expansys after you placed the order.

You just have to go to the Expansys website and click on view your orders, under your order number, you should see the DHL logo option which you can click then it will bring you to the tracking page from DHL.

If it is not available yet, give it some time for the page to be updated. =:p

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks carlover76.

I have also ordered the LG Urbane, gold colour, on expansys. It is a little bit more expensive. Went to ebay to get the charging cradle as well. Looking forward to wearing the watch when it comes.

You got the original or OEM cradle? How much? =:p

mightythor

Reaction score
Hi carlover, it's OEM, but I paid more for faster shipping, since the expansys delivery is so fast. Was actually deciding between the Pebble Steel, Pebble Time Steel and this Urbane. But after searching, I could only find the Pebble Steel in local stores, while the LG G watch R is sold out all over, and the Pebble Time Steel can't be found anywhere in the stores in SG.

Last edited:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi carlover, it's OEM, but I paid more for faster shipping, since the expansys delivery is so fast. Was actually deciding between the Pebble Steel, Pebble Time Steel and this Urbane. But after searching, I could only find the Pebble Steel in local stores, while the LG G watch R is sold out all over, and the Pebble Time Steel can't be found anywhere in the stores in SG.

Ya, with the Urbane is out and think many will not go for the G Watch R.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to change from Leather Strap to Metal Strap and also done testing on LifeLog Application.

For the Lifelog application, it is still able to work with LG Urbane with the number of steps and activities but there is no sleep tracking in the LG Urbane so there will be missing information on sleeping hours.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa seh, so many want to sell the lg watch r...

Anyway Urbane silver missing from expansys...

mightythor

Reaction score
ok. i went into kickstarter, but don't think they are taking online orders anymore for the pebble time steel.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
None of you wanting to get the Urbane edition 2? Can insert sim one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.