touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gogo park counter at ikeas now.
Poh tiong choon tpt svs jin dulan.

wixxxx

Banned
Reaction score
i tried to get Gogovan to move a sofa and some furniture. They match me with someone for $28! Poor guy don't have helpers and i suspect is pretty clueless too. Also don't know how they calculate the fees or maybe got promo?

In the end, i paid $110 for a proper non-Gogovan mover as job was urgent. Some had quoted me $200!

Is there a Gogovan equivalent of bulky item movers?

vince75

Master Member
Reaction score
i tried to get Gogovan to move a sofa and some furniture. They match me with someone for $28! Poor guy don't have helpers and i suspect is pretty clueless too. Also don't know how they calculate the fees or maybe got promo?

In the end, i paid $110 for a proper non-Gogovan mover as job was urgent. Some had quoted me $200!

Is there a Gogovan equivalent of bulky item movers?

Maybe you chose the wrong service at Gogovan.
Like for example recently I had to move 50 medium to large cartons of my stuff, so I hired a Gogovan mover with 1 additional helper and with a 14 foot lorry. Total was $168. In fact in the job description at Gogovan, you can tell them exactly what you are moving and even a picture of the items so that the Gogovan mover will have a better idea of the job expectation. If it's only $28 quoted like in your case, most likely something is wrong.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
register for it but never tried before...

the most is worked Mcd,Dominos,KFC delivery as part time nia.... now got full time shift work abit lazy liao :s22:

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still haven't received my pay from rocket uncle leh.

Started on 25th September. Should be able to get right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.