Lumia 950XL & 950 - WP10 Flagship

CMkenny

Reaction score
Is amazing and good but how many will be willing to jump ship from android or iOS to this Windows platform

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is amazing and good but how many will be willing to jump ship from android or iOS to this Windows platform

as long as windows market can have the same content as ios or android..ppl will hump ship..else .....:(

grynove

Reaction score
all the new phone have removable battery. :D

wonder how much it will cost in SG

Rickosw

Reaction score

this SD Card & Removable Battery will be very useful for power users (so far only LG G4, V10 has similar functions, ALL OTHER Major OEM doest not have these two critical functions)

cum the new flagship will have dual SIM options ... :D

Last edited:

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
don't know if the back covers will feel flimsy... they look like those flexible tear-off kind... :(

I liked the solid battery cover that open with a button, like the one on the old LG Optimus 7... :o

grynove

Reaction score
when its brand new. 2 or 3 times open the cover confirm rock solid.

but after 1 year. open close. change battery , change simcard. confirm will flimsy one. :D

im also S6 user thinking of change ship. see how it goes.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe most will still look at the overall eco system.

If you are a eco system person, Windows Phone might not be the best. But if you value on the hardware features more, this might be the phone for you to consider.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yes, as confirmed by a few sources, it will have a removable battery of 3000mAH (950) and 3340mAH (950XL).

grimfan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All I want is >41mp camera phone. Where is lumia1020 successor?

I wish for one too but won't happen anytime soon. MS is not going after that niche market again.

They will just make competent enough cameras on their phones. Imaging is no longer the differentiator they are looking for.

tiger2013

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiseh. My perfect dream phone. :D

Did MS mentioned anything about MS Office (pricing wise)? I vaguely remember them tweaking the various packages prices. Free MS Office is actually a good selling point.

Ibodnano

Reaction score
I wish for one too but won't happen anytime soon. MS is not going after that niche market again.

They will just make competent enough cameras on their phones. Imaging is no longer the differentiator they are looking for.

What a waste of pureview innovation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.