MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya.. if buying new, it make more sense to get the SP4. However, the 6th gen i5 has a much better graphics unit compared to the m3 so it is something you may want to consider if you want to play some games. The price jump is also quite hefty but it is a better choice.

If not, used SP3 is a steal now since people are upgrading..

wwng16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the black colored cover keypad for pro 4 is OOS.

gunners007

Reaction score
pro4

Ya.. if buying new, it make more sense to get the SP4. However, the 6th gen i5 has a much better graphics unit compared to the m3 so it is something you may want to consider if you want to play some games. The price jump is also quite hefty but it is a better choice.

If not, used SP3 is a steal now since people are upgrading..

Yah true, like myself. I am upgrading from Pro 3 to Pro 4.

Selling my i7, 256g SSD, 8gb RAM with Red type cover.

foozgarden

Master Member
Reaction score
i wonder if the +30 for the fingerprint keyboard is worth it..
seems like a nifty feature.

i think i5 is min processor. but whether 8 or 16GB will another qn.

gunners007

Reaction score
The fingerprint type cover only available in US. But not sure if buy in US, can work with our local set.

BiG_FisH

Master Member
Reaction score
Do note the T&C for the ext HDD promo from Challenger.

ValueClub Members: Don't forget to add your free 1TB Portable HDD to your cart too! Promotion limited to first 200 pre-order ValueClub Members only.

Munchies

Reaction score
Do note the T&C for the ext HDD promo from Challenger.

ValueClub Members: Don't forget to add your free 1TB Portable HDD to your cart too! Promotion limited to first 200 pre-order ValueClub Members only.

promo over already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.