[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swordsman, farmed more bah. Go leader board *Shift+L, rightclick see hero detail, then farm their gears.

boxsurat

Reaction score
Half here half there build. lol mainly non-cdr variant. cdr on gears now basically legacy.

Passive - STI, alacrity, exalted soul, harmony and sixth sense (this one on Hell fire amulet, best roll i can get thus far)

Serenity instead of epiphany, 3 times every minute for total 12s of immunity, sounds better than 15s of 50% damage reduction every minute.

Gem: trap, stricken and simplicity.

my monk also use serenity instead of epiphany. and i use NDE to cheat death. still learning how to position my monk so won't die too many times. currently still use CDR gear. i am thinking to use 4 inna so i can replace mantra with sweeping wind.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my monk also use serenity instead of epiphany. and i use NDE to cheat death. still learning how to position my monk so won't die too many times. currently still use CDR gear. i am thinking to use 4 inna so i can replace mantra with sweeping wind.

Fwah stunned tio. Sweeping wind has what use??? Carry epiphany better right?

Exodus2K

Reaction score
Done GR62, 2nd try. Cannot complete GR63 after countless tries. Not enough DPS, always lag behind. Now both Shenlong also ancient though 2nd shenlong is like non-ancient dps, no max spirit. Pity. May have reached limit, unless farm gem level and para.

Saw a Chinese guy streaming with both non-ancient shenlong clearing 65... I think the limit for this built still quite high lol.

Sometime could be the mob-type and density too.

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a Chinese guy streaming with both non-ancient shenlong clearing 65... I think the limit for this built still quite high lol.

Fwah, he is bery good or he has high para. My para dex on gib me 175 dex... see those top streamers theirs like 3000dex (equiv to extra 5 gears!)

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for this noob question, but my main character paragon lvl is higher then my seasonal.

When season 4 finish, will the paragon lvl of my seasonal hero be matched with my normal hero or just retain whatever paragon lvl it has.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Cannot carry in TX, U need all 3 or 4 to be full dps I feel.

nah I wasn't asking for a carry, I was hoping if the players here who is well equipped enff to form a team with me to clear.

I am a helltooth set acid cloud WD, I need help hope you all can give me a hand

_dXter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah I wasn't asking for a carry, I was hoping if the players here who is well equipped enff to form a team with me to clear.

I am a helltooth set acid cloud WD, I need help hope you all can give me a hand

Hope ur frens can help you, esp one with a WW barb. My char has mobility issues, so I usually cannot complete in time!

So both characters(normal and seasonal) will end up be of the same lvl essentially?

Yup, same paragon level after combining N and NS.

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah like that I should have chionged more of my seasonal hero, so my normal character will benefit also.:vijayadmin:

Now my normal is 480+, my seasonal is very low.:vijayadmin:

Anyway guys, elite dmg better then area dmg hor?

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hope ur frens can help you, esp one with a WW barb. My char has mobility issues, so I usually cannot complete in time!

bo friends that is why I am here asking if anyone is willing to join me LoL

davloh

Reaction score

I cleared 64 yesterday with shenlong. Tested U6 just does not have enough damage scaling for 62++

Exodus2K

Reaction score
I cleared 64 yesterday with shenlong. Tested U6 just does not have enough damage scaling for 62++

U6 need to be execute the snapshotting mechanism very well. Shenlong built more forgiving.. as long got enough density will have enough dps ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.