MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I intend to get i5 256 gb model. 128 gb plus 128 gb sd card seems to be more worth?

mark_twain

Reaction score
They probably have done some research on preference to come up with these available choices.

Most users will go for higher speed processor and ram since the critical upgrade vs Surface Pro 3 is not the SSD. With the new processor and ram, it can not do more applications than SP3.

Perhaps their strategy is also to get users to buy a higher grade set with better profit margin and keep those bigger SSD memory for the highest end. 1Tb was supposed to be available for customised configuration (for i7/16gb ram model) if buy online from MS Store USA.

To be honest, they should include more option. Like i5 /4gb /512 gb ssd. I don't need i7/ more ram. Ssd itself is the major factor for performance liao...

Last edited:

Munchies

Reaction score
just checked the US store has the edu discounts, hopefully Monday will be reflected worldwide

Munchies

Reaction score
I think maybe the US uni you entered don't qualify. Fingers crossed hope come soon save 10% on kb n sp4 quite worth

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think maybe the US uni you entered don't qualify. Fingers crossed hope come soon save 10% on kb n sp4 quite worth

Yeah. I hope will come soon. Damn sian. Expensive sia total 2138 without student discount.

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
as a student, it doesnt make sense to get the latest and greatest becos they cost premium in the beginning. you should wait a while more for the price to drop or get a used one later. if not, the sp3 i5 works perfectly too

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as a student, it doesnt make sense to get the latest and greatest becos they cost premium in the beginning. you should wait a while more for the price to drop or get a used one later. if not, the sp3 i5 works perfectly too

The SP3 is an old model and it's no longer available in the store except the lowest or highest end models. Doubt the sp4 price will drop much as well...

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
i still see them at stores. there is also microsoftstore.com with special offer. there are also a few on marketplace

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.