SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
If my 8th 14th 20th RT session falls on a No test date... can i opt to take RT instead of test? i dont have enough slot to reschedule leh.

aspen_552001

Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions regarding IPT.

1) With the implementation of the new 3-station IPPT, is IPT still the same - 10 sessions plus 8 sessions of RT?

2) Which colour tag should I choose if I want to train mainly on running?

Thanks in advance.

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions regarding IPT.

1) With the implementation of the new 3-station IPPT, is IPT still the same - 10 sessions plus 8 sessions of RT?

2) Which colour tag should I choose if I want to train mainly on running?

Thanks in advance.

Q1 has been said many times via forum, media n the brochures which mindef has sent out to your mailing address. if you did not receive it, means you have failed to update your mailing address or the mail has gone to the trash without even being opened.

nevertheless, once u did 10 IPTs, you are cleared for that window. This is clearly indicated in your IPT Booking Page in the NS Portal...

for Q2, there are a few colour tags to choose from - red, blue, yellow, green, orange.

red - purely running n running
blue - more on cardio
yellow - ippt specific
green - only for high bmi
orange - games

the tag list is avail at the in-pro counters. take a look at the list once u are there.

however, not all colour tags are available, subjected to the number of participants registered for that session. At times, different tags can be combined and doing the same thing.

if u are to ask for popularity, orange is the one n u have to be early in the queue for it as it is a first come first served till the max. participant have reached.

n red tags, very seldom people will chose that n many times, that tag is not avail.

Calander

Reaction score
If my 8th 14th 20th RT session falls on a No test date... can i opt to take RT instead of test? i dont have enough slot to reschedule leh.

sadly to say, u must ensure that your session has to be without "No Test".

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
sadly to say, u must ensure that your session has to be without "No Test".

By right the system wouldnt allow u to book ur 8th session (RT-IPPT) on a "No test" day. However because i cancelled 1 of my other session... the 8th session was brought forward to the "No test" day. Was wondering if i could still attend that session and opt for a normal RT training instead. Reason being if i cancel this session and book it on another day, i will not have enough session to clear 20 RT even if i book a maximum of 3 session per week.

Calander

Reaction score
By right the system wouldnt allow u to book ur 8th session (RT-IPPT) on a "No test" day. However because i cancelled 1 of my other session... the 8th session was brought forward to the "No test" day. Was wondering if i could still attend that session and opt for a normal RT training instead. Reason being if i cancel this session and book it on another day, i will not have enough session to clear 20 RT even if i book a maximum of 3 session per week.

immediately call NS hotline as this could seriously affect ur window.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
immediately call NS hotline as this could seriously affect ur window.

Called liao. they dont want to extend the RT for me. If i cancel this 8th session..till my birthday i can only complete 19th session. So was wondering if i could just go to the FCC and do normal RT on 8th session instead of ippt.

eternalskyz

Reaction score
hey bros just wanna ask, for IPPT, if i keep taking and failing like 10 times will i get paid 10 times? How much is the allowance btw?

Calander

Reaction score
Called liao. they dont want to extend the RT for me. If i cancel this 8th session..till my birthday i can only complete 19th session. So was wondering if i could just go to the FCC and do normal RT on 8th session instead of ippt.

the FCC will directly handle this issue. do report for your session as usual.

Calander

Reaction score
hey bros just wanna ask, for IPPT, if i keep taking and failing like 10 times will i get paid 10 times? How much is the allowance btw?

only for IPT u will be paid 10 times. http://www.ns.sg/nsp/web/esvcs/mind...afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=1bkxt5qcfp_46

for IPPT, is only first 3 times.

How much? The general information available in the NS Portal is there for a reason by the way.. and one can immediately get their answers there. Unless it is information that cannot be found there. http://www.ns.sg/nsp/web/esvcs/mind..._afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=dwy5nkq0e_33

Last edited:

squidy

Reaction score
gonna attend my RT session soon since ages. Is the game program still available in kranji camp for 7pm RT session on weekdays?

If yes, is it still a first come first serve. And is yellow tag still the game tag?

What game they usually play now ah?

darkhound00

Reaction score
later going for rt at maju camp for the 6 pm time slot.for orange tag which is game what kind of game do u they play there.

and for weekend(sat and sun) is the orange tag still available at maju camp

ActiveBlast

Reaction score
I just remembered I didn't attended my rt at all and this year window is closed. What will happen?? Gosh I totally forgotten bout it

darkhound00

Reaction score
ok thanks.beside soccer what other games are play there.

and for weekend(sat and sun) is the orange tag still available at maju camp

darkstrife88

Reaction score
Hello..

Does anybody know if the charges for RT Defaulter remain the same?

E.g: First 2-3 offences will be slapped with a fine, subsequent will land in DB?

I got charged last year, first time offender, had to pay a S$100 fine. Would the second time be a fine as well? or would i go to db based on the new rules, if any?

thanks all for any reply

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.