[OFFICIAL] Blackberry Chit-Chat Thread - Part 2

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That is correct to a certain extent. However, you can refer to the methods listed there (plus tips) to bypass that. But of course, since all is working now, then better just leave it first?

Yeah true enough. Now figuring 1GB data enough for me to use or not. Just mainly WA and abit of surfing net while on vessel.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah true enough. Now figuring 1GB data enough for me to use or not. Just mainly WA and abit of surfing net.

Got network meh?

Well, usually is more than enough. Don't forget BIS includes compression as well. So 1mb of text isprobably much less than it

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got network meh?

Well, usually is more than enough. Don't forget BIS includes compression as well. So 1mb of text isprobably much less than it

Got. Jurong Island mah. Vessel dock at my company. Still on mainland actually.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orh.. Well... try 1GB first lor. :) SingTel can use SMS to get data left, for both post and pre :)

Actually this is my working phone because plant officially cannot bring phone + I have my own plan to pay as well so currently if I get the $20 1GB, every month pay $50 for handphone bill still okay. If more than that, might as well I just give up my old plan and recontract liao. :(

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually this is my working phone because plant officially cannot bring phone + I have my own plan to pay as well so currently if I get the $20 1GB, every month pay $50 for handphone bill still okay. If more than that, might as well I just give up my old plan and recontract liao. :(

Lol... Try lor. Haha. Quite hard exceed lahs :s12:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here's the good news!

how-to-participate.jpg

Even though BlackBerry is not officially supported, it DOES work!

Join in the Singapore National Steps Challenge! :)

The National Steps Challenge (2015)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope not yet. The condition of it makes me think twice. Refurbished in China, I dont have the time to take it apart to inspect for backdoors and stuff. :s22:

You busy until like that meh? Even if slowly dismantle the phone, 2 hours should be more than enough. :D

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You busy until like that meh? Even if slowly dismantle the phone, 2 hours should be more than enough. :D

Yea. if u are changing parts or whatsoever. Slider needs more patience and time to not screw things up.

Don't forget you need time to run analysis through the memory and check the parts slowly.

Slider is too easy to screw up modifications. So yea, don't even have time to watch movie these days

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea. if u are changing parts or whatsoever. Slider needs more patience and time to not screw things up.

Don't forget you need time to run analysis through the memory and check the parts slowly.

Slider is too easy to screw up modifications. So yea, don't even have time to watch movie these days

You're different lar. You're like the BB king leh. :s13:

I only buy this phone to use in plant. Knock here and there at least won't heartpain.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're different lar. You're like the BB king leh. :s13:

I only buy this phone to use in plant. Knock here and there at least won't heartpain.

Well, the point here is pretty much how 'safe' it really is... Not so much of cosmetic...

After so many incidents of brand new and/or refurb sets being caught stealing and selling personal data... You may say 'Aiya i also dont have much to hide', but if it has a payload and because of you spread to your friends and etc, then the responsibility falls on?

Then before the 'won't happen to me' argument pops out, that is exactly what happened to the victims of the previous cases.

Haha. Better be safe than sorry. :s22:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, the point here is pretty much how 'safe' it really is... Not so much of cosmetic...

After so many incidents of brand new and/or refurb sets being caught stealing and selling personal data... You may say 'Aiya i also dont have much to hide', but if it has a payload and because of you spread to your friends and etc, then the responsibility falls on?

Then before the 'won't happen to me' argument pops out, that is exactly what happened to the victims of the previous cases.

Haha. Better be safe than sorry. :s22:

True enough.

I only use to surf HWZ and WA girlfriend. No hanky panky tho. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.