High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12106793_10153837099564050_8423094071620765516_n.jpg

Drawn by my Korean friend in Taiwan.
WoW!

viktOzzz

Master Member
Reaction score
You can buy it from any convenience store (i.e. 7-11, Family Mart, etc...)

If you're heading to Taichung via HSR, there's a 7-11 at Taoyuan HSR. They can also be found in the airport if I'm not wrong.

Thanks very much for your reply, duckyboy95. Do u or anyone else know how much per easycard if we are to buy from 7-11, and the amount inside the card? And can we get the refund for the balance amount and deposit?

Thanks

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks very much for your reply, duckyboy95. Do u or anyone else know how much per easycard if we are to buy from 7-11, and the amount inside the card? And can we get the refund for the balance amount and deposit?

Thanks
This card no need so rush to grab.
Amount inside usually is zero value.
7-11 got their own fancy card that double as 悠遊卡。
但是據我說知,那個沒有得退的。如果可愛的卡300台幣,就是一出沒有得回了。

Dreamy C

Reaction score
Besides Yong He Dou Jiang and Fu Hang Dou Jiang, any other places good for brekky?

Any MUST try makan shops in Taipei?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going Taiwan in Nov. Anything to do in the morning?

Any special places to eat? Like hello kitty cafe, modern toilet etc etc.

Sent from EDMW using GAGT
Other than the theme of it, you would probably find better breakfast for cheaper prices among those street store..

Morning can go zoo then brunch at maokong or go jinguashi then come back down to jiufen for brunch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.