[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HSR 1hr. Getting out to Taichung city, 20 mins.
So if the price is right, i will still take hsr.

Coca cola the distributor or the producer?

Not the producer.. Regional role with a scope I really like.. so sibeh heng.. but got quite a bit of saikang that comes with it, lan lan just take it as part of the deal :s12:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not the producer.. Regional role with a scope I really like.. so sibeh heng.. but got quite a bit of saikang that comes with it, lan lan just take it as part of the deal :s12:

Yeah. So can drink as much as you can. Grab it lor. Give them a buzz and see when they will revert back to you.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheaper ma. U last min, so expensive.
Bus cheap cheap and can sit with your legs wide open.
HSR cannot.
But personally i like trains. Coz i can go take a poo anytime.

Oh so ticket price is more expensive when purchased at the last minute? I thought HSR is fixed price ticketing siol :s13:

Yeah. So can drink as much as you can. Grab it lor. Give them a buzz and see when they will revert back to you.

Ya lor, gonna call the recruiter in the morning to push this hard. I found something that I like and I want to end the search. If all goes well, next Monday start work riao :s12:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so ticket price is more expensive when purchased at the last minute? I thought HSR is fixed price ticketing siol :s13:
Ya lor, gonna call the recruiter in the morning to push this hard. I found something that I like and I want to end the search. If all goes well, next Monday start work riao :s12:

Nope. Buying there is full price. Usually i help buy much earlier to save some money.

Next Monday is okay la. If not you also nua so long. Next Wed, i say tata and be on 787 again. Just hooted this tonight.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. Buying there is full price. Usually i help buy much earlier to save some money.

Next Monday is okay la. If not you also nua so long. Next Wed, i say tata and be on 787 again. Just hooted this tonight.

:eek:

Sibeh songs man..

I'm looking forward to my trips next year, this 6 months just grind it out first.. need to get the rust off, you know :s13:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Sibeh songs man..

I'm looking forward to my trips next year, this 6 months just grind it out first.. need to get the rust off, you know :s13:

Be back on Sat la.
Sun run, Monday got HK guests in town. Only got time to lim kopi jiak prata with them.
3 nights at work then done report for flight at 12pm.

Sibeh siong one. Later call them to get something upgraded.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Production moving to up north riao..Means many msia trip??? :D

Good for you..gxgx..

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get ready for $0* fares for 5 Fridays, starting tomorrow! And win with #FridayFREEFlights!

m5KSHGjTEqr8PINcoKhmoWeN_NLN3u9x9KKyAVMd328gfGYeOKLb8eZcgtUyByoA_pcWdennSkvJRvCgxq0euxF9mSA6R8MVIVqpJ562Bbg1ys_kduagmfC748j1jvym4zI31yEqpu59WKqFiA3S9VXrQpH2UNDgaaxf2W7pNIyELJ5SYLY3kp9gcUEY2A_c-8pIhDR81Kxc_L3iwduKR-XUl4xaX_5yYXvBvylEZuafPU0J0GhyN3P8nV2ccPKqp9hZA1EM=s0-d-e1-ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.