[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Less degree, moar FT :s34:

Are you an engineer, bro? I was in the marine offshore industry back then, kept encouraging my friend to join my coy, could have referred him for a management trainee engineer program.. now all those engineers in my previous coy earning a pretty good living... he die die dun want.. chose to go semicon be QA engineer.. that's the sunset le :(:(:(

moi ish pow kopi pantry uncle.. :D

My friend last time was abit lucky..Lousy o level results but enough for a dip, that time the construction safety just came out so he just went for it..Turns out good, now i guess his salary is about 6-8k range..And that industry is really need insider to reco in now..But he got lucky cos last time lack of certified ppl..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi ish pow kopi pantry uncle.. :D

My friend last time was abit lucky..Lousy o level results but enough for a dip, that time the construction safety just came out so he just went for it..Turns out good, now i guess his salary is about 6-8k range..And that industry is really need insider to reco in now..But he got lucky cos last time lack of certified ppl..

a lot of these lucky peeps.. I also know one 30+ one.. Siao lian time bo tak chye.. but found his way in as a bunker clerk.. then eventually bunker surveyor.. now in one of the bigger bunker trading firm as a sales manager.. 1 month also smelly above 6k+

not all so heng.. sg so many sinkies dip come out only.. pay stuck 3.5k region throughout their 30s.. once hit 40 liao.. even hard to climb

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of these lucky peeps.. I also know one 30+ one.. Siao lian time bo tak chye.. but found his way in as a bunker clerk.. then eventually bunker surveyor.. now in one of the bigger bunker trading firm as a sales manager.. 1 month also smelly above 6k+

not all so heng.. sg so many sinkies dip come out only.. pay stuck 3.5k region throughout their 30s.. once hit 40 liao.. even hard to climb
Ablw to handle tw sales?

Sent from nmnhnlm using GAGT

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bro, what chiu need ish a south pacific uni phd or paper.. :D

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

dun think they sell to tw la.. he was my vendor.. sell all the marine gas oil, lube etc etc to ships calling in SG or SEA nia ba.. I'm not sure.. But really is bo tak chye.. come corporate office gong hokkien wei type.. well dressed, luxury watch and drive a bmw :s13:

Sometimes in life is really need that 1 gui ren or stroke of luck niahs :s12:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If apply with SPU phd tio blacklist neh mind.. if go in changi squat for this shiat then it's truly not worth it le, bro :s13:

Nono, u apply with basic degree then tell chiur boss u wana do phd with SPU..After that put inside resume si bei satki huan..

If they ask u hor, chiu leeply #CosIDASaysItsOkay :s13:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nono, u apply with basic degree then tell chiur boss u wana do phd with SPU..After that put inside resume si bei satki huan..

If they ask u hor, chiu leeply #CosIDASaysItsOkay :s13:

Then maybe I should try apply IDA.. so chillax, my 3rd tier degree also can be CFO le :s13::s13::s13:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kan pua shag, go nap awhile.. think today's interview I should cancel le.. since recruiter alr said finalizing, I will sign tmr and start monday.. should be 安 right

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kan pua shag, go nap awhile.. think today's interview I should cancel le.. since recruiter alr said finalizing, I will sign tmr and start monday.. should be 安 right

Most rikely ish in the bag riao..

Seldom have verbal offer during 1st interview..

My offer came like 1-2 days after interview..

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun think they sell to tw la.. he was my vendor.. sell all the marine gas oil, lube etc etc to ships calling in SG or SEA nia ba.. I'm not sure.. But really is bo tak chye.. come corporate office gong hokkien wei type.. well dressed, luxury watch and drive a bmw :s13:

Sometimes in life is really need that 1 gui ren or stroke of luck niahs :s12:
Who can be my Gui ren?
Who willing to be my nu Sheng?

Sent from nmnhnlm using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.