[OFFICIAL] Taiwan Guide and Taiwan related matters - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all Taiwan experts,

Anyone here took Bus Route 849 from Xindian to Wulai before?
Is the bus journey very bumpy?

Understand the journey is about 1hour and 20mins...

30 mins like that. took on a weekday late morning. journey back also should be around same duration. max 40 mins. need to wait a while for the bus though, like 15-20 mins. whole bus of old folks.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
30 mins like that. took on a weekday late morning. journey back also should be around same duration. max 40 mins. need to wait a while for the bus though, like 15-20 mins. whole bus of old folks.

I trust experts here more than website, thanks for that info.
Worry my family will bus sick... because seems like a long journey into the woods...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I trust experts here more than website, thanks for that info.
Worry my family will bus sick... because seems like a long journey into the woods...

Quite windy.
If you share cab, it is better for old folks.
One time i kena some aunt was peeling onion on the bus.
Get off almost merlion.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take bus TP to TC.. 2.5 hours... Take HSR.. 2 hours prolly but costs 3 - 4x more :s13::s13::s13:

hsr faster... but i took bus when i was at western part of taiwan(taipei/taichung/tainan/taoyuan)

then the rest i took TRA didnt take HSR be4 coz jin exp... i always book on the day i wanna go also coz was solo and see where my mood takes me

all talking abt leave i got only 15 days :(

pay lagi no need say bottom feeder

Danger21

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hsr faster... but i took bus when i was at western part of taiwan(taipei/taichung/tainan/taoyuan)

then the rest i took TRA didnt take HSR be4 coz jin exp... i always book on the day i wanna go also coz was solo and see where my mood takes me

all talking abt leave i got only 15 days :(

pay lagi no need say bottom feeder
Dun worry... pay will only go up unless you switch to low paying job

Sent from nmnhnlm using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.