[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

hithere1

Reaction score
where offering best price for ps4 12xx + fifa 16 bundle now ah?

lowest I've seen is 589 with 12xx

qs is selling at 569 but 11xx

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doax3/activity.html

dead or alive Xtreme 3 anyone? beach volley ball is back haha

56206b8411589.jpg

56206b8420805.jpg

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
where offering best price for ps4 12xx + fifa 16 bundle now ah?

lowest I've seen is 589 with 12xx

qs is selling at 569 but 11xx

funzsquare has a bundle. 15mths extended plus one more controller. 12xx. 653sgd. can consider cos I am.

Last edited:

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
on that note, seeking experts advise.

other then warranty issues, does it make any logical sense to purchase PS4 in Japan? As I will be there in a couple of weeks.

Its supposed to be cheaper then SG?

jace88

Reaction score
Is it worth the hassle of carrying, and wearing risk of warranty issues?

IMO better off buying from Australia or something where it's cheaper, in English, etc. But even better if you just buy locally and get credit card rebates/etc.

On another topic though, does anyone here use intercoolers on their PS4 here (e.g. the Nyko one)?

HeatoN

Reaction score
ps4 model cuh1206 still have the eject issue or not ah?
anyone owns this model can clarify?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can add to the list. Haven't gotten PS+ yet cause I'm not really interested in the multiplayer yet.

Primary (Asia): Mys7-ix
Secondary (US): MysTix_7

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm on m1 fibre too. No issue with fut online. I just go with green connection. For pro clubs, I faced slight delay the past few nights though

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

I only play seasons though.

Connection seems to be better these 2 days for, as compared to the beginning of the week, where it was horrendous.

However, the previous weeks are much better. Very quick to find a match.

sputnikfire

Reaction score
Quick q: If the game I'm looking at is Region 2, how will it affect me if I'm planning to get a US PSN account (that's recommended right, as opposed to Asia account?)?

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick q: If the game I'm looking at is Region 2, how will it affect me if I'm planning to get a US PSN account (that's recommended right, as opposed to Asia account?)?

From my understanding. If playing offline. No issues.

However, if the games have DLC contents that you need to purchase or buy (kinda like addons), you need to have an account in the region, in your case, region 2 PSN account in order to download the DLC content. Hence, you need to create a Region 2 account because your US PSN account (a.k.a region 1 account) cannot be used to download the DLC content for your Game.

I hope my info is right. :o

timpeh82

Reaction score
From my understanding. If playing offline. No issues.

However, if the games have DLC contents that you need to purchase or buy (kinda like addons), you need to have an account in the region, in your case, region 2 PSN account in order to download the DLC content. Hence, you need to create a Region 2 account because your US PSN account (a.k.a region 1 account) cannot be used to download the DLC content for your Game.

I hope my info is right. :o

to get DLC for region 2 games, I think you need region 2 psn plus subscription.
not just the account.
any shop that sell region 2 psn plus? realised region 2 game is always the cheapest , region 3 super expensive...

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not just the account.
any shop that sell region 2 psn plus? realised region 2 game is always the cheapest , region 3 super expensive...

I don't think you need a PS+ account in order to download the DLC. That should be considered as offline even if it's literally a download? Nitrile summed it up in a few pages back.

lolilover

Reaction score
not just the account.

No you do not need PS Plus to buy add-on DLC. All you need is to buy it on R2 stores with R2 account and that's it you can play it on your R3 account. R2 region have the most expensive digital stuff (forex differences too).

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually where got price drop?
Can complain to Sony boh? Supposed to have $100 drop leh.

KNN, all sellers so greedy dunwan to drop ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.