[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
Exactly why I enquire earlier in the thread about purchasing overseas.

US,Euro, Japan all price cut. But no impact in SG.
35,000 yen is roughly 410SGD.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to get DLC for region 2 games, I think you need region 2 psn plus subscription.
not just the account.
any shop that sell region 2 psn plus? realised region 2 game is always the cheapest , region 3 super expensive...

the price you see in region 2 or rather uk psn store is in british pounds not singapore dollars.

timpeh82

Reaction score
the price you see in region 2 or rather uk psn store is in british pounds not singapore dollars.
Not the British pound thing, game shop here sell region 2 hard copy much cheaper than region 3.
Maybe they got lobang to import I guess.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone play bloodborne here??? for the stat which is better to invest the blood echo on ?????

ngensys2000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
old and new models got no price difference. price drop is for both.

Still, what kinda pricing is this? Why are we so different from other regions?
See so many brudders sarpok their product here. Dunno who decide the rrp here.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still, what kinda pricing is this? Why are we so different from other regions?
See so many brudders sarpok their product here. Dunno who decide the rrp here.

how to compare. you dislike their pricing, you can always dun buy.

sputnikfire

Reaction score
No you do not need PS Plus to buy add-on DLC. All you need is to buy it on R2 stores with R2 account and that's it you can play it on your R3 account. R2 region have the most expensive digital stuff (forex differences too).

Thanks guys, I guess best to stick to US or Asia region or All region then.

So what's the best protocol? Have primary as US or Asia? I have been reading the comments, seems like most of you guys have two accounts. So gotta switch back and forth?

And one last q: PS plus subscription worth it? Thinking of just hooting it since it's not very ex.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I guess best to stick to US or Asia region or All region then.

So what's the best protocol? Have primary as US or Asia? I have been reading the comments, seems like most of you guys have two accounts. So gotta switch back and forth?

And one last q: PS plus subscription worth it? Thinking of just hooting it since it's not very ex.

for me i just have asia psn plus since i only buy region3 physical discs from local stores and dlc from psn store. not the type to play those free games since they dun interest me.

my us psn acct is only used to download demos as i prefer to try the game before buying from local stores since some demos are not on asia psn store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.