[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Did you already receive the code through email?

Not yet, Costco site states that will receive within 2 days so it's slower but no rush for me. Waiting for a few more days won't kill me.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When is the reduction in price going to be. I think soon will be 400+ sgd..

Addiesler

Reaction score
Any bros here playing disgaea 5? How's the game and which region did you all get? Thinking of buying it it not sure about the region thing since never buy physical copy ps4 games before. Currently have a Asia ps+ account

sputnikfire

Reaction score
If you're going to play online multiplayers den you definitely need one. PS+ offers some exclusive stuff occasionally and free games monthly.

You only need to switch btwn accounts when u want to buy dlcs or digital games. You dont need to switch to play that particular region. I use R3 acc to play all sorts of regions. For me i using Asia PS+ coz it came tgt with the ps4 bundle...
In fact I have four accounts (US,UK,SG,JP) on my ps4 (although i dont really use the UK one).

I forsee myself playing R3 games mainly so i using R3 mainly. R3 games r easier to get from the stores at release date since imports hafta wait.

So Asia I believe, is the main one for most, with just the US one for freebies/dlc/game store purchases. Thanks dude! Wah, four accounts overkill man -- I hate keeping track of so many accounts though (understandably).

I'm actually cool with waiting for games, cos the import ones are usually so much cheaper than local :////

Anyway, this: http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/the-last-of-us-remastered-full-game-download/ - 13.99 USD, seems legit

lolilover

Reaction score
Any bros here playing disgaea 5? How's the game and which region did you all get? Thinking of buying it it not sure about the region thing since never buy physical copy ps4 games before. Currently have a Asia ps+ account

I bought the R1 version physical copy from the stores (I think it's ocg) the date it arrived.
If not getting any dlc u can just slot in the disc to play with your asia account no hassle required. I'm also having Asia PS+. I heard R3 english coming in early december but too excited to play disgaea not gonna wait xD.

The gameplay is nice with a few new mechanisms , game storyline is not bad but if compared to Disgaea 4 and D2 it's not as hilarious but of coz it's still super funny. Overall it's still great. But if you're nt a fan of tactical RPG you will get bored of the gamestyle.

Metallia (DLC) is awesome. Way too OP in disgaea 5. If you nvr played the previous disgaeas den the season pass is not gonna be worth for you.

Last edited:

lolilover

Reaction score
Saw some used games on carousell
What do they mean by codes redeemed?

Dlc? Additional costume/armour/stage/storyline?

New games usually come with bonus dlcs given on a piece of paper in the game. (some can be found in the psn some exclusive to first print edition). Can be any of those depending on the game.

Addiesler

Reaction score
I bought the R1 version physical copy from the stores (I think it's ocg) the date it arrived.
If not getting any dlc u can just slot in the disc to play with your asia account no hassle required. I'm also having Asia PS+. I heard R3 english coming in early december but too excited to play disgaea not gonna wait xD.

The gameplay is nice with a few new mechanisms , game storyline is not bad but if compared to Disgaea 4 and D2 it's not as hilarious but of coz it's still super funny. Overall it's still great. But if you're nt a fan of tactical RPG you will get bored of the gamestyle.

Metallia (DLC) is awesome. Way too OP in disgaea 5. If you nvr played the previous disgaeas den the season pass is not gonna be worth for you.

Thanks for the explanation and review! I've played disgaea 2 on my PS2 and loved it, so was really looking forward to disgaea 5 when I got my PS4. Guess I'll wait for the December release of the English R3 version so I will not miss out on the dlc =D

lolilover

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation and review! I've played disgaea 2 on my PS2 and loved it, so was really looking forward to disgaea 5 when I got my PS4. Guess I'll wait for the December release of the English R3 version so I will not miss out on the dlc =D

The only dlc not available for my R1 version is that seraphina's Bunny costume (Gamestop exclusive wth) & the exclusive to japan-only dlc like toro kuro. The rest are all available too! But if you can wait then R3 is gonna be waaaaay cheaper by a large margin compared to R1/R2.

Yes I feeel you! I was super excited about Disgaea 5's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.