Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the game grindy and feel like you have to login everyday if not will miss out on stuff, or is it casual like D3 OTOT kinda game.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the game grindy and feel like you have to login everyday if not will miss out on stuff, or is it casual like D3 OTOT kinda game.
that im not sure. but when i was still playing RO back in the day. its very casual. you can decide to be casual or hardcore.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the beta key also. Downloaded liao.. when can access ah? Nxt tues our time?

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the beta key also. Downloaded liao.. when can access ah? Nxt tues our time?
nice! CBT2 starts on 26 Oct which is Monday, 3pm SGT. Dont mind can pm me your steam profile so i can add? Cheers!

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nice! CBT2 starts on 26 Oct which is Monday, 3pm SGT. Dont mind can pm me your steam profile so i can add? Cheers!

Need to go home check my steam id later. At work now lol. Will pm u moi nick at night

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to go home check my steam id later. At work now lol. Will pm u moi nick at night
thank you. easiest way is to link the steam profile url so i copy paste straight can see liao :)

Do chit chat in the thread if you got free time! while i research for more info on the game haha

hummel

Reaction score
that im not sure. but when i was still playing RO back in the day. its very casual. you can decide to be casual or hardcore.

Still got merchant class? Can afk in prontera sell stuff. That was one of the fun time back in RO. Logging into laggy prontera, click the shop 1 by 1 to see who has the cheapest grape juice :s13:

Marvo

Reaction score
any idea where is the server hosted ?
i work in china , connect to out of asia servers is lag till ><

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got merchant class? Can afk in prontera sell stuff. That was one of the fun time back in RO. Logging into laggy prontera, click the shop 1 by 1 to see who has the cheapest grape juice :s13:
hmm im not very sure about that but i reckon all the classic classes will be available. as for opening shop all these should have bah? haha im still on the forums trying to find out more info!

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea where is the server hosted ?
i work in china , connect to out of asia servers is lag till ><
you got a beta key? if so feel free to pm me your steam url so i can add you up! and also atm i have no idea where the servers are hosted and i also asked on reddit no one knows. but i reckon its SEA, NA and EU servers? cause there are 3 servers right now i did log into the game to check.

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thank you. easiest way is to link the steam profile url so i copy paste straight can see liao :)

Do chit chat in the thread if you got free time! while i research for more info on the game haha

Hey bro do u knw when the beta is ending?

KeithTys

Reaction score
Seems i dont have enough post count to post links.

Anyway, go search for "tosbase" in Google.
The first result shoud direct you to a site with the classes available in the game.

Seems all beginners start from 4 basic classes and can branch out into many different ones..

Reignxy

Reaction score
Registration for beta close riao. After this 1 month testing, hopefully is obt.

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how to get key ?
now cant get liao but there is still chance to get if you get from ToS Fansite Singapore: http://emperial.sg/
Seems i dont have enough post count to post links.

Anyway, go search for "tosbase" in Google.
The first result shoud direct you to a site with the classes available in the game.

Seems all beginners start from 4 basic classes and can branch out into many different ones..
bro i pm you my steam profile liao can add me up!
Registration for beta close riao. After this 1 month testing, hopefully is obt.
can try get from SG fansite: http://emperial.sg/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.