Tree of Savior OBT on Steam (Telsiai Server) [SEA]

Did you receive a Beta Key?

• Total voters

Reignxy

Reaction score
Any one got their beta key wanna play together throughout this one month. Can play together during OBT also

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one got their beta key wanna play together throughout this one month. Can play together during OBT also
bro my first post already encourage everyone who has a beta key to pm me their steam profile url liao!

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R the characters servers unique? If so need to specify which svrs we all piaking

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R the characters servers unique? If so need to specify which svrs we all piaking
im preeetty sure that characters are server unique, like most MMOs. I will update first post ASAP when i get more info on server locations etc!

Mach8Fapper

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw another tos thread saying they are playing on zemyna server so seems like it is binded leh.
you mean you create char can just switch servers any time you want and still retain the level, gold and etc?

HeiBiHiam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MMORPG on steam ah?

will it be f2p eventually? what can be bought using cash for this game? cosmetics or ingame items (e.g. leveling faster or equipments or?)

if f2p and the only cash items are cosmetics, can consider playing...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.